Author Topic: This game again?!?!?!  (Read 1630 times)

Offline lonesome74Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • lonesome74 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
This game again?!?!?!
« on: February 12, 2013, 07:20:31 PM »
Greetings,

Normally when I introduce myself I say my name is hey you, ass hole or anything but dick (yes my name is Richard) and I get called dick all the time it seems.  I am better known in game as Dadda, Cornnuts, or Stunnroc. I have played just about every mmo that has been released. While some were great to start and some I could not play after beta or early access I have only ever returned to what I knew was a great game.

Well what can I say, I have played UO off and on now for 10+ years. I decided I did not enjoy anything that was out after going from EQ to LoTRO to WoW to Rift and so on and I accomplished this or that and had to decide what was next......but had to be something to hide from my wife, and three daughters.

So I try and log into one of my 7 UO accounts and get invalid username or password ....so I email support and mind you I have every gift key, every CD key (yes I have original jewel case and the jewel case for T2A), everything tied to my accounts and get this plain email saying I need to have last credit card used, who account registered to, secret word and estimate on last played, blood type, weight, eye color, etc.... So I guess OSI does not want my money but plenty of free shards out there. Started playing on UOFreedom and what a great community I have found so far.

For years I have always used EasyUO but figured I would have a look here and see if anything would meet the needs that I have that I am unable to figure out on my own.

Oh and one last thing, thank you.

Offline Ultima

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +160
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
Re: This game again?!?!?!
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2013, 08:00:05 PM »
Welcome to ScriptUO lonesome74!

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2013, 08:24:25 PM »
welcome to scriptuo Mr Dick Cornnuts  ;) .. restricted status lifted.
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    1.4%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2013, 08:36:06 PM »
Welcome!

Offline MeWonUo

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 11
  • MeWonUo barely matters.MeWonUo barely matters.
  • Respect: +85
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2013, 01:39:36 PM »
Welcome to the site!

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2013, 04:35:47 PM »
Welcome to our site. There is plenty of reading to be had here and also alot of information to be shared and talked about. Do not become a stranger.

Tags: