Scripting Resources & Utilities > UOSteam

Assist UO Will not be updated!!

<< < (2/5) > >>

TrailMyx:
Hopefully the new project, "RazorAssistUO" will be managed by adults who understand that people will come to rely on good tools and should make arrangements for the inevitable, "gee I'm bored", or "My feewing are butzhutz".  I get so tired seeing this happen over and over again in this community.  I don't believe in open-source for things like this, but authors must make arrangement for their code to continue.

xeres:
this doesn't surprise me at all tbh.  Seems the drama llama pokes its head up over at RunUO every few years...lol

I never really liked AUO since i started back again anyways.  the macro system was more powerful, but a complete pain to work with...

gimlet:
I really enjoyed AUO and still will use it even if the backpack is broken, I am just forced to run EUO always now at the same time.

gimlet:
and the sad part is a lot of razor is broken now also.

Alpha:
So... My pots macros and anything item specific are now crapped out and the Object Inspector isn't working...  I'm not surprised that it's all toast, but just wondering if there's any clever way to get around this or should I just go back to UOA heh?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version