Author Topic: Done the Impossible fan DVD  (Read 9544 times)

Offline TrailMyxTopic starter

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Done the Impossible fan DVD
« on: June 29, 2008, 01:08:20 AM »
Not many people have access to the Universal HD channel, so you don't get the HD telecast of the Firefly episodes or the specific advertisements for the Done the Impossible DVD fan disk.  I recently purchased this from Done the Impossible Website

Overall, this was an enjoyable disk for anyone that considers themselves a fan of the series.  There's a few dissappointments like Summer Glau is not present on the disk for interview, and Joss Whedon only does an interview from a kiosk somewhere.  I'm puzzled why they are left out of this disk when EVERYONE else shows up for some nice interviews.  But setting those little nits aside, I was intrigued by the fan's plight during the loss of their favorite series that returned to a motion picture. I'm just glad to see that I'm not the only nerd that's left alive.

TM
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Tags: