Author Topic: mage barracoon  (Read 5183 times)

Offline Man7dowNTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Man7dowN has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
mage barracoon
« on: July 10, 2015, 04:44:41 AM »
I'm currently running a necro/mage doing barracoon, what spell do you guys think will be best on coon damage wise, to kill him the fastest, my current best solo time killing all the spawn and coon is 50 minutes.
I've been doing corpse skin, the doing explode/flamestrike combos, with repond spellbook and around 85% SDI, I'm looking to get these times lowered, what is the best mage spell or necro spell combo to spam,

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: mage barracoon
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2015, 05:52:10 AM »
I have see some ppl using a Throwing all the way.   I have seen guy using a sammy to get spwam done faster and switch to a Thrower/ archer to kill coon.   I know for sure that Archer or Thrower will kill coon to faster.   Not the answer that you ar looking for but a mage is slow.   Maybe if you have RC to help help coon that can help too, I know that EV's are not that good.

Tags: