Author Topic: KRYZ's Monger Farmer  (Read 13765 times)

Offline KryzTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Kryz has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
KRYZ's Monger Farmer
« on: August 09, 2015, 05:11:52 PM »
Code: [Select]
;===========================Header============================
;Script Name:KRYZ's Monger Farmer.
;Author:KRYZ
;Version:1.0d
;Shard OSI / FS: OSI
;Client Tested: 7.0.49.2
;EUO Client 1.5.1.297
;Revision Date: 4/30/16
;Purpose: Farm for low level monger rewards like baits and books.

Special Thanks:
       -HiTech for his script, which I turned into 3 edited subs for this script.
       -Orngrimm for his beak string apart sub  
       -Trailmyx for his amazing runebook subs

Requirements:
       -A container of HighSeas Fish easily accessible from a recall point.
       -Runes to each Monger.
       -A Classic Boat (No high sea's or row boats) For now.
       -Your Time

Ver 1.0a Initial Release

To Do: Clean up some of the code, adjust the wait times to work on slower internet connections, maybe put some checks in to tell when recall has worked or not.

Future Updates: Hopefully I will be working on this long enough to make a fully automated FishMonger Quest system.

1.0b Will include a menu system with a lot of functionality missing. A work in progress is included below.
;1.0c added basic boat movement, cleaned up the code a bit.
1.0d Been a hot minute, this is largely automated now, still designed for small boat runs. Buggy and has its quirks but I have not looked at it in a LONG time, forgot to update here.

NOTE: Been a hot minute since I messed with this script. It will take a little bit of configuration to run out of the box.

There are 3 attachment(s) in this post. You must register and post an acceptable introduction to download
KRYZ's Monger Farmer V1-0D (2).txt
KRYZ's Monger Farmer V1-0a.txt
Kryz Monger Farmer Menu.txt
« Last Edit: April 29, 2016, 10:12:41 PM by Kryz »

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
Re: KRYZ's Monger Farmer
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2015, 01:39:03 PM »
Wonder if this is Player111 build.   

• Activity:
    0%
  • Kryz has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2015, 05:09:56 PM »
I am not Player111, and besides the subs I used from the above mentioned scripts I have written the rest myself. Ill be looking at releasing 1.0b probably later this evening replacing my bad recall system with TM's runebook subs and I am still working on the menu system. The script itself does not involve any boat movement atm, but I will book looking into including boat movement in the future, not using the Bucs location but rather the opposite side of the map.

The yellow is my intended stop points, the red are the towns with mongers, this route is generally shorter, only having to go the long route for vesper and papua.
But lets not get ahead of ourselves, I don't even know how to move my ship yet ;)

Any tips on how to continuously update the menu? do I have to keep calling it? Does it do it automatically? Other then design one by hand I have not had the time to mess with it yet.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2015, 05:17:00 PM by Kryz »

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2015, 05:29:05 PM »
A few ppl had started to work on some idea and few snippet.  If you want to have a read of this post, u might find something that u like. 

http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=6902.0

• Activity:
    0%
  • Kryz has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2015, 07:21:23 PM »
Thank you Ghost, the reason I am here trying to make one, is that the special project set and the rest of the promising looking full fish mongers all seem to fizzle out. I think that the map setup as suggested in some of the other outlines seems to be more complicated then needs to be, ie plotting a map, handing it to tiller etc. We know how to direct a ship to a location as shown in Kal In Ex's SoS fisher, without the use of a map, and the bucs den area while decent is not as quick as the other side of the same server lines. ie Moonglow/Sea Market>Brit>Trin/Skara/Jhelom vs Vesper>Brit>Trin/Skara/Jhelom. Where you would have to go out of your way before to get sea market moonglow and papua now its just vesper and papua, also no islands to mess with you, and no pirates.

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2015, 07:03:50 AM »
I id it by hand steering the ship  and it slow.    I try the map and it speed up movement.    We all have silimar route,  but it hard to mark it where u want it.  the snippet easy to pain.    I never manage to get it fully auto,  I had 80% of it done,  Papua and sea market was  done by hand.

• Activity:
    0%
  • Kryz has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2015, 06:58:36 PM »
Realistically the sea market will Always be done manually, optimistically Papua can be done.

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2015, 11:37:48 AM »
When I was doing quest none stop, I had a guy park at the Sea market to open gate into my boat.

Offline KaliOfLS

• That's "Dr." Kali to you!
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • KaliOfLS has no influence.
  • Respect: +33
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2015, 11:43:49 AM »
I posted in your debug thread an example of how to handle movement.    I will see if I can add some journal checking for running into crap.   You will have to handle what to do if it is an enemy or a roadblock... also do you assume the boat is facing north?   I *might* be able to handle boat facing direction as well
R~~~~ B~~~~~~~~ 
^ real life signature for sure

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2015, 01:55:59 PM »
I use the world map to sail.  it pick up the direction he want to go.   

Offline KaliOfLS

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2015, 05:49:16 PM »
World map to sail?  I am a noob.

However, I found a way to determine the direction.  I am sorta working on it when I have time to come up with a cool sailing sub.

Maybe one that even uses 'turn right' instead of 'stop', 'right'  Hahaha  We'll see though.
R~~~~ B~~~~~~~~ 

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2015, 06:35:25 PM »
Someone had make it easier to make world map 
;http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=12913.0;topicseen

• Activity:
    0%
  • Kryz has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2015, 09:32:55 PM »
the world map is still using a less efficient path. IMO the server line on the opposite of moonglow is a 10 tile move from moonglow skara trinsic jhelom britain. You don't have to move around islands. And its open seas to vesper, Floating Emporium and 1 turn to papua. World Map wont work as the goal is to go off the map off the right end, but we can do this efficiently with coordinate movement based on where we are. go to 10 tiles from server line, stop go forward for 10s stop. tada.

Offline KaliOfLS

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2015, 09:37:52 PM »
Did you look at the move sub I posted in your other thread?  It is similar to what you wanted to do, so you can maybe get some idea from it.
R~~~~ B~~~~~~~~ 

• Activity:
    0%
  • Kryz has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 18, 2015, 11:57:06 PM »
Yes, Sorry been a busy couple of weeks at work, I promise I am still working on this! ;) Thank you Kali, took the time to read up on the usefulness of namespaces as well. I probably will not use them initially, but I would like to retroactively go and include them in all of my subs in the future. Always love looking at how other people accomplish the same thing. One thing I might point out, I know yours is just an example of how you might go about it, but it is lacking the diagonal directions. imagine how many more quests you could accomplish if you moved in two directions at once! But really I like the way you wrote it. I'm going to read up on your timeout before I get back to writing.

Tags: FishMonger  Quest