Author Topic: Stealther PVP template  (Read 10554 times)

Offline danielbatmanTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • danielbatman has no influence.
  • Respect: +2
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Stealther PVP template
« on: March 19, 2016, 01:22:26 PM »
Is this template viable? I wanted something new to do in pvp.
80 Stealth
100 Hiding
120 Ninjitsu
120 Bushido
120 Swords
120 Tactics
50ish chiv

ive seen poisoning on a char. I just dont know the math of what skill points go where.

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
Re: Stealther PVP template
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2016, 05:55:18 PM »
This is what you can a Death striker PvP. 

Offline bodfather

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • bodfather has no influence.
  • Respect: +28
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2016, 10:04:14 PM »
Is this template viable? I wanted something new to do in pvp.
80 Stealth
100 Hiding
120 Ninjitsu
120 Bushido
120 Swords
120 Tactics
50ish chiv

ive seen poisoning on a char. I just dont know the math of what skill points go where.

DP ninja:
100 swords (using capt john hat for +20)
90 tactics - all you need for specials
100 hiding
90 stealth - uses +10 stealth robe and +20 cloak
120 ninja
120 bushido
100 poisoning
There's also room for +skill points on jewels too if you don't want to use a john hat.

PS: i did a chart on here long ago listing the different damage numbers from different skill levels of stealth. It could save you 60mil on a cloak.

That's your basic dp bush ninja. From here your possibilities are endless switching skills.

Offline Gemviper

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Gemviper hides in shadows.
  • Respect: +57
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2016, 03:56:08 AM »
My current stealther with a whole different kind of PvP. No killing but sooo much more in terms of tactics, playstyle and imo fun.

- 100 Detect Hidden
- 100 Tracking
- 100 Hiding
- 120 Stealth
- 100 Snooping
- 120 Stealing (the disguise kit is pure gold in terms of fun factor all on it's own)
- 120 Ninjitsu (for animal form, keeping up with mounted players while hidden, cannot steal in form)

Note: Ditch Ninja and lower tracking if you want to throw on Taming/Lore enough for a bonded dragon. A summon ball in your pack and a quick 'all kill' gets you out of things nicely too.

I built my suit based on a legendary ring/bracelet with +20 skill on each for the extra 40pts. No magery, the runic atlas has 100 charges and they fixed them so you can recall with charges pretty easy, never fizzle even at 0 magery skill. No healing but the suit gives me 170 life(150+wolf or Kitsune) and mass regen which is long enough to get out of trouble usually. Smoke bombs and other tricks are enough.

No fight - but if I find myself fighting I'm doing it wrong anyway. My goal is loot, my other characters bring the fight. You'll find me at fel banks, any idoc or at champ spawns most of the time... or actually, you WON'T find me but I'll be there :) Profitable? I throw any item i get worth 20m or less straight into the cleanup bin, no time wasted looking things up unless I find an item I hadn't heard of before. No time wasted at home cleaning up junk. The only downside is needing to use a different character to find/mark idocs, I often run into a situation where I wish I was already on my thief.

I make 100x more with this template than any other, not bad for not killing a darned thing.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2016, 03:58:56 AM by Gemviper »

Offline batman2000

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • batman2000 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2016, 07:40:14 AM »
Im starting to build this template myself. So far the tracking and detecting is soo worth it lol people love dishing out counts. I know later I cant count because of being in theif guild but for now its so funny lol

Tags: