Author Topic: Donate-o-Matic (for library and museum donations)  (Read 66065 times)

Offline _C2_Topic starter

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
Re: Donate-o-Matic (for library and museum donations)
« Reply #75 on: April 08, 2010, 04:08:03 PM »
i will look into that.  i bet i wrote the sub before i knew about #findindex.  i was not having an issue with that though when i put 15 piles of wood in a bag and let if fly

Offline Oracle

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Oracle barely matters.Oracle barely matters.
  • We always want something that we cannot have...!
  • Respect: +97
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: April 09, 2010, 02:34:47 PM »
Running the Donater the last 2 days since upgrading to 1.4c has been coming up with the following arror message:

---------------------------
Error
The UO game client has crashed.  To report this crash, hit Control-C and paste the contents of your clipboard

into an email addressed to uobugs@uo.com with a description of what you were doing when it crashed.

Version: 7.0.6.4

Exception Id: 3221225477

Module: client.exe

Checksum: 2216677048

OK   
ORACLE
Get me a Straw...because I suck...!
PIXEL CRACK -- Love it! Crave it! Want it! Got to have it!

Offline Krusty The Klown

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Krusty The Klown has no influence.
  • Respect: +3
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: April 12, 2010, 07:25:34 AM »
I've been getting the same message it happens to me as soon as i start it up regardless of location or whatever.

Offline m8243109

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • m8243109 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: April 13, 2010, 10:43:49 AM »
Nice Donater I love it

Offline fleur

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • fleur has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: April 17, 2010, 09:01:00 PM »
I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it. Voltaire (?)

Offline Pearls

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Pearls barely matters.Pearls barely matters.
  • Respect: +65
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: May 22, 2010, 07:50:01 AM »
Hi C2. I used this script today and after it recalls to the donation box, it opens the donation window, goes to page 2, says 400, goes to page 1 then donates. Kept doing it the entire run.
XII : "My happiness as a married man is directly related to the amount of sex I have which, in turn, requires that I pretend I like these movies every now and then and that it really doesn't bother me when she tells me about her problems but doesn't want me to give her a solution ;) "

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: May 22, 2010, 09:51:56 AM »
Hi C2. I used this script today and after it recalls to the donation box, it opens the donation window, goes to page 2, says 400, goes to page 1 then donates. Kept doing it the entire run.
try 1.4b that seems more stable.  if you have crazy high ping or lag to a shard that may be an issue too

Offline Pearls

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: May 22, 2010, 11:18:56 AM »
Version b also seems to give me the same. And actually the first donation it works perfect, but second and up it keeps doing as i mentioned above.
XII : "My happiness as a married man is directly related to the amount of sex I have which, in turn, requires that I pretend I like these movies every now and then and that it really doesn't bother me when she tells me about her problems but doesn't want me to give her a solution ;) "

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: May 22, 2010, 11:33:46 AM »
Version b also seems to give me the same. And actually the first donation it works perfect, but second and up it keeps doing as i mentioned above.

I have to write two papers this weekend and design a binder to hold all of my work in it.  I have no clue what is going on.  I ran it for 2 hours straight just a couple of days ago.  Only issue i have heard are from crashes with the c version.  I won't be able to fuss with this for some time.  I am sorry - I wish i could get in there but I simply have no idea of how to replicate that myself.  if u open easy uo and keep tapping F7 you can see if it would work at a slower speed.  then we know it is a wait issue with gumps coming up in time.  Did they change the menu this last patch as part of their changes?

Offline Pearls

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: May 27, 2010, 10:23:37 AM »
Did it the slow way but with same results. No idea of any menu changes either mate :) Sorry i'm of not much help.

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: May 27, 2010, 10:34:57 AM »
Did it the slow way but with same results. No idea of any menu changes either mate :) Sorry i'm of not much help.

Well, st said that there was a donation bag for museums now.  That may solve all of the problems really fast!

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: May 27, 2010, 07:37:57 PM »
the menu has changed man.  if u look at the menu the first item is now a donation bag
that is why locations are off

Offline Pearls

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: May 30, 2010, 12:16:04 PM »
Yea just noticed, dont think it was there last i checked because then the script still worked for me ;)

Offline NObama

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: May 30, 2010, 03:45:42 PM »
Just think: If the devs manage to eliminate ALL the useless clicking, we'll have to find another way to entertain ourselves, other than scripting!

;)

Offline waggler

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • waggler has no influence.
  • Respect: +2
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: June 01, 2010, 11:29:19 AM »
  how can i correct the      new click location?   with the  museum bag  added  ??  also the beetle keeps getting a  release gump. instead of opening,, 

Tags: