Author Topic: Donate-o-Matic (for library and museum donations)  (Read 66403 times)

Offline _C2_Topic starter

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
Re: Donate-o-Matic (for library and museum donations)
« Reply #90 on: June 01, 2010, 01:46:29 PM »
  how can i correct the      new click location?   with the  museum bag  added  ??  also the beetle keeps getting a  release gump. instead of opening,, 

I'll do some work with it this weekend.  it will take some time to get all the locations redone.  I was going to wait to see if it was still useful with he bag and commodity deeds now being accepted.

Offline gargamell

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • gargamell has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: June 26, 2010, 11:02:06 PM »
Very cool script.  With a little bit of location changing, I managed to get this to work on a freeshard.  Thank a lot!

On a side note, I did try to modify this so the beetle would be mounted/dismounted, but failed miserably :(  I'm still very new to scripts.  Only wanted to try it because I was using a non-bonded pet.  Oh well.  Thanks again.

Offline mahavira

• Activity:
    0%
  • mahavira has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: July 07, 2010, 08:45:00 PM »
Works great. I couldn't get it to fully function on a free shard. I would have to change where it clicks on the gump at the Vesper Museum. But I don't care. I only have to click a button once when it donates. Thanks for the script.

::Edit::

Was able to just move the gump option to underneath where the mouse pointer clicks. Simple.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2010, 10:20:33 PM by mahavira »

Offline dubloch77

• Activity:
    0%
  • dubloch77 has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: August 22, 2010, 02:52:45 PM »
Sounds like an awesome script!
 :o

Offline NObama

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: August 22, 2010, 03:01:24 PM »

And yet, you'll never know for sure at this rate.

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: August 22, 2010, 03:55:30 PM »
not really needed anymore with everythign being donated with donate abg and comm deeds.  havent adjusted for bag yet either

Offline dubloch77

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: August 22, 2010, 04:03:39 PM »

Not sure what you're getting at, but yeah, have a nice day too.

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: August 22, 2010, 04:14:50 PM »

He's referring to the fact that when you first posted that, it was your FIRST post here at Script UO and you were in restricted status. You hadn't complied with the forum rules and posted your intro.

Your SECOND post was an introduction, which granted you Newbie status and access to the downloads.

Hopefully your next posts will be made with a bit more respect, especially to the ELITE members here at Script UO.
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline dubloch77

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: August 22, 2010, 04:26:19 PM »

He's referring to the fact that when you first posted that, it was your FIRST post here at Script UO and you were in restricted status. You hadn't complied with the forum rules and posted your intro.

Your SECOND post was an introduction, which granted you Newbie status and access to the downloads.

Hopefully your next posts will be made with a bit more respect, especially to the ELITE members here at Script UO.
No disrespect intended, and apologies to all concerned.

Offline NObama

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: August 22, 2010, 06:02:32 PM »
Apology accepted.  And, we do that to everyone who posts without putting up an introduction.

Welcome to the site.

Offline dubloch77

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: August 24, 2010, 03:19:08 PM »
Apology accepted.  And, we do that to everyone who posts without putting up an introduction.

Welcome to the site.
Thank you sir, I understand now. There will be no problems from myself - I'm a good guy.

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: September 02, 2010, 08:16:43 PM »
Tried this tonight, fail.

Click spots aren't right, stuff isn't donating. Beetle isn't opening to transfer more resources to be donated.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: September 02, 2010, 08:54:24 PM »
Tried this tonight, fail.

Click spots aren't right, stuff isn't donating. Beetle isn't opening to transfer more resources to be donated.
\

after they changed to donation bags I have not updated  maybe this weekend.  beetles exevent wasnt working right due to easy uo being broken with beetles.  it is not in good shape atm,  deeds are the way to go

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: September 03, 2010, 06:24:43 AM »
If it's not viable to pursue with the new systems for donation in place, please let me know and I'll archive the script as a learning tool.

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: September 03, 2010, 09:08:24 AM »
If it's not viable to pursue with the new systems for donation in place, please let me know and I'll archive the script as a learning tool.

that is exactly what i have been considerign doing.  feel free to move it.  i actually could too and have been considering that.  some free shard guys seem to use it still but it was meant for osi.

Tags: