Author Topic: Script Request  (Read 2603 times)

Offline M4yH3mTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • M4yH3m has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Script Request
« on: April 09, 2020, 01:10:31 PM »
I am searching for a script that is similar to the UOAssist organizer agent. I would like a script that asks me to target an item, and then it will put it in a specific location, nice and neat. And then, target another item, and select where to put it.ie upper left, upper middle, upper right, and so on. I think this would work great for those of us that are collecting the minor tok drops, and trying to keep them neat and orderly. Would anyone be willing to give this a try? TYIA!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.4%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +205
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Script Request
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2020, 02:24:54 PM »
There are a lot of scripts that could be easily modified to do just that.

Offline M4yH3mTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • M4yH3m has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2020, 02:25:49 PM »
Yeah, but I am a complete idiot when it comes to this stuff. I know very very little.

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2020, 03:14:09 PM »
Look like a good way to learn and get of the shadow is to tackle this nice little project.  Their no better way  to learn that building something you need. 

Offline Gaderian

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 10
  • Gaderian barely matters.Gaderian barely matters.
  • Respect: +50
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2020, 05:04:04 AM »
Here is a script I made for organizing my backpack when training music.

It first takes stuff that is not musical instruments and organizes these across the top of the backpack.

Then it takes the non-instruments and spaces these across the bottom of the backpack.

It does not do any other organizational actions. If you want to put stuff in the same location, you would use #PROPERTY and the #FINDMOD values to learn where one is found, then use that to place it. You will need to figure out that part. FWIW, if you get that done, I would love a copy. :)

Gaderian

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post. You must register and post an acceptable introduction to download
OrganizeContainer.txt
« Last Edit: April 10, 2020, 05:07:21 AM by Gaderian »
"Go ahead ask me: 'Should I use hard waits or timers?'"
You say:"Should I"
Gaderian:"Timers!"
You Say:"use hard waits or timers?"

The serious side of timer use is illustrated here: http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=12094.msg101926#msg101926

However, every time I go back and look at this [AutoLooter] script, I realize I had wrote it in my zen state of EUO scripting - so it makes my brain hurt.

Tags: