Author Topic: Bod Filler Expanded to Newer Craft Options  (Read 24084 times)

Offline GaderianTopic starter

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 10
  • Gaderian barely matters.Gaderian barely matters.
  • Respect: +50
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Bod Filler Expanded to Newer Craft Options
« on: September 05, 2021, 07:40:53 AM »
+4
Well it is finally here, the BodFiller update to include other craft skills!

Knowing full well that users will just click to download and try to run it, I will put the warnings here at the top where no one will read it. ;)
  • Because of expanded resources, it was necessary to allow more than 1 open secure. There is a checkbox to allow this or not.
  • This has some functionality directly from Snicker7's bodfiller, where it would combine blacksmith and tailored items into SBods that are in your backpack. That is still true for most items, however there are a few exceptions.
  • The script will pull product to combine with the SBod from the primary secure that you select. That resource container is not safe for anything you DO NOT WANT to combine with an SBod.
  • Script prompts in game are different when you have reward cloth in your backpack. DO NOT store reward cloth in your secures where resources are pulled or the script will fail due to OSI extra prompts!

To prevent combining your precious items, here are some hints:
    Tinkering:
    • Rings and bracelets you do not want combined from main backpack or secure into Ring/Bracelet SBods
    You will need a full necromancy and mage spellbook in your main backpack level to scribe spells, so here is what prevents those 2 books from being combined with SBod for those:
    • Necromancer/Magery Spellbooks should be a non-default color or have at least 1 spell added to it.
    • Bulk Order Books should be named, be a non-default color, or have at least 1 bod added to it.
    • Runebooks should be a non-default color or be named.
    • Runic Atlas should be a non-default color or be named.

Code: easyuo
  1. ===================================================
  2. ; Script Name:  s7BodFillerX
  3. ; Author:  snicker7, Gaderian
  4. ; Version: 3.14.15.4
  5. ; Client Tested with: 7.0.90.16
  6. ; EUO version tested with: 1.5
  7. ; Shard OSI / FS:  OSI / FS
  8. ; Revision Date:  09/28/2021
  9. ; Public Release:  09/23/05
  10. ; Global Variables Used: no
  11. ; Purpose:  Fills all smith, tailor, carpentry, cooking, inscription, alchemy,
  12. ;                fletching and tinkering large BODs and small BODs.
  13. ;  Extremely easy setup, automatic. Also callable to fill a specific BOD from within another script
  14. ;  should you so wish to do that.
  15. ;  Works flawlessly on both EA shards AND RunUO Post-AOS freeshards!!
  16. ;  Packy support and dropping finished BODs to a container or BOD book.
  17. ;====================================================

Knowing full well that users will just click to download and try to run it, I will put the warnings here at the top where no one will read it. ;)

What works well:
The good news is that most bods work well on EA/OSI where it has been extensively tested. I have little feedback from the testers on freeshards yet - so if you want to run it there, I am including some helpful information in the next post.

What doesn't work:
Filling LBods when selecting a container to drop the finished BOD (because the SBods are no longer in your backpack!)

Carpentry:
Music Stand - there are tall and short music stands, both SBods are called 'Music Stand' with a picture of which one to fill. I am too busy to add a pixel check, so these are simply skipped. As of September 5, 2021 it is commented out in Craftinfo_2021.txt.

Anything from Alchemy, Carpentry, Cooking, Fletching, Tinkering that requires crafting the ingredient to make the SBod fill item.
Some skills only have a few that are easily handled by pre-crafting the components:

Craft Skill          Product/Fill item          Components not crafted     
     Fletching          Arrows          Shafts
     Fletching          Crossbow-bolts          Shafts
     Carpentry          keg          barrel hoops, staves and lids
     Carpentry          Furniture items          Wrong orientation - see below
     Tinkering          clock     clock frame, clock parts
     Tinkering          axle with gears     axle, gears
     Tinkering          potion keg     keg, lid, barrel tap
     Tinkering          metal container engraving tool     gears, springs
     Tinkering          sextant     sextant parts
     Inscription          Runebook          gate travel, recall scrolls
     Inscription          RunicAtlas          gate travel, recall scrolls
     Cooking          Baking          unbaked preparation
     Cooking          many          open sack of flour - read note below
     Cooking          Dough, Sweet Dough          These stack and can be exceptional - not sure the script can grab exceptional.
     Cooking          Cookie mix, cake mix          These stack and can be exceptional - not sure the script can grab exceptional.

Carpentry: Note that many carpentry furniture items, the SBod only accepts one orientation. It is the default orientation when first crafted, so if these get shifted and the orientation changes, it may not fill the SBod. In all likelihood the items would accumulate in your backpack until your character is overweight if something causes this. There is no routine written to move the item around to bring it back to the correct orientation for you.

Cooking: Sack of Flour stacks, so it is convenient, but Open Sack of Flour does not stack. The script will not pull a Sack of Flour and open it. The script also pulls probably 30 of an ingredient as a minimum to try to craft enough for any SBod, so with Open Sack of Flour, these are good for several craft attempts (maybe 10? I did not count) before it will be depleted. The script will probably tell you there is not enough to make the SBod quantity. This is probably the logic I wish I had time to fix most, but it is a complete exception to all the other craftables - so it needs a unique fix. I will discuss it in the next post.

Cooking: Exceptional components with same graphic type, but different names are unique to this skill. Many of the graphics are resused but have different names. I did not code for pulling exceptional components and it probably fails the name test. It was reported as a bug, but I do not have time to address this now.

I will say that I have setup exactly the components for all 52 cooking items so the materials can just be pulled and the product created and it works. So in that sense the script does fill the SBod, but I do not consider cooking generally working as well as the other craft skills. It is not as smooth as the other skills.

My thanks goes out to many in the Scriptuo community who worked together to make this project come along.
Kandie
Moonbeast
Thargorff
REEFHAWK
Caines
Formerlyrara
Hitechs

Thargor and REEFHAWK tested everything and reported back or gave me copies of bods that did not work so I could test specific cases. This project would not exist beyond a base discussion without their relentless hours and excellent feedback.
Hitechs worked with the ServUO (trueuo/Heritage) to get inscription working.
Caines and Hitechs did the majority of the typing to expand the craftinfo script with all the different types. I worked on part of it and mostly cleaned it up, but my fingers would have fallen off this year if not for all the help by the team.

Configurable Options:
Code: [Select]
set %PullResourcesOpenCont #true ; Allow resources to come from multiple containers - any that are open
set %CharacterManaMeditation 30 ; this is the value when the script will attempt to meditate to full mana for Inscription
if #maxmana < 30
  set %CharacterManaMeditation 1
set %AdjInitMenuX 0 ; move initial menu left or right by setting negative or positive number
set %AdjInitMenuY 0 ; move initial menu up or down by setting negative or positive number
set %AdjCountMenuX 0 ; move counting menu while crafting left or right by setting negative or positive number
set %AdjCountMenuY 0 ; move counting menu while crafting up or down by setting negative or positive number
Combine slayer spellbooks that are crafted by changing
  1. set %SL[slayername] #true
The various slayer names are all listed. If you happen to craft a slayer book, it will accumulate in your backpack today. The default is to keep these aside because of the
  1. set %SL[slayername] #false
setting for each.

Known Issues:
  • Tailor cloth LBods can be satisfied with any material leather footwear. The script has no special logic to match a specific SBod footwear with a cloth LBod. What this means is if you have a footwear LBod that needs Exceptional & Barbed and a Cloth LBod where you expect it to fill with plain leather, the script will combine whatever match it finds first that works. If it does the Cloth LBod before doing the footwear LBod, it may satisfy it with the Barbed one that you do not want.
  • Tinkering: LBod Tools can be Normal only, while the SBods can be Exceptional - these will not be combined because Normal <> Exceptional
  • Carpentry: Music stand can be short or tall only which is matched by the picture on the gump, not by the name. Currently commented out (disabled) from craftinfo file.
  • Inscription: Meditates when mana falls below %CharacterManaMeditation and retries to meditate each 10.5 seconds - which can stop a successful meditation period. Defaults to 30 mana when it tries to meditate or mana required > your current mana.
  • Inscription: Combines plainly crafted mage and necromancer spellbooks, plain runebooks, runic atlas and bulk order books from your main backpack or primary secure.

Wish list for enhancements (but with no priority or timeline in sight):
  • Equip appropriate talisman to boost success rate (user would have to define those - maybe have them in a container)
  • Fix music stand determination
  • Open Sack of Flour from 'sack of flour' (double click one)
  • Open Sack of Flour - better resource calculation to have enough to craft 30 attempts = full stack
  • Move finished Bods after trying to fill LBods (currently moves SBods and then has none to fill LBod at the end)
  • Clean up freeshard determination logic to 1 place in the script
  • Clean up the script settings into a subroutine
  • Expand menu offering to include all the settings
  • Save settings by shard/character
  • Rather than trash some items, either unravel or drop into a bag to allow unravel later

Must Read!
  • Read the part at the top about how to name and color your personal spellbooks, necromancer spellbooks, runebooks, runic atlas and any BOD Books you may have in your backpack or in your primary secure.
  • This requires a trash can or venus flytrap in reach to dispose of items. Even if you are only doing blacksmith bods which can be recycled, for script efficiency it will demand you have the trash option in reach. It only trashes stuff it can't recycle which don't match the SBod.
  • The file 'craftinfo_2021.txt' must be stored in the same directory where you run Easyuo so it is found when called. (When the freeshard version is updated, it will have the same requirement.)
  • Script prompts in game are different when you have reward cloth in your backpack. DO NOT store reward cloth in your secures where resources are pulled or the script will fail due to OSI extra prompts!

Version 3.14.15.1 fix for named tinker items with resource in name
Version 3.14.15.4 fix for freeshard use with a new routine ShardOffsets where specific code for a shard can be added to adjust click locations
s7BodFillerX.euo V 3.14.15 (d/l 20 times)
s7BodFillerX.euo V 3.14.15.1 (d/l 2 times)
s7BodFillerX.euo V 3.14.15.2 (d/l 6 times)
s7BodFillerX.euo V 3.14.15.3 (d/l 36 times)
s7BodFillerX.euo V 3.14.15.4 (d/l 1 time)
craftinfo_2021.txt V 3.05 (d/l 30 times)

There are 2 attachment(s) in this post. You must register and post an acceptable introduction to download
craftinfo_2021.txt
s7BodFillerX.euo
« Last Edit: November 13, 2022, 04:52:10 PM by Gaderian »
"Go ahead ask me: 'Should I use hard waits or timers?'"
You say:"Should I"
Gaderian:"Timers!"
You Say:"use hard waits or timers?"

The serious side of timer use is illustrated here: http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=12094.msg101926#msg101926

However, every time I go back and look at this [AutoLooter] script, I realize I had wrote it in my zen state of EUO scripting - so it makes my brain hurt.

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
Re: Bod Filler Expanded to Newer Craft Options
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2021, 07:41:12 AM »
+1
Working with a freeshard requires some changes.
I am not actively playing any freeshards, so I do not have the resources to go out and work it out. If you want to volunteer to help get it working on a freeshard, then I would be willing to post the revisions to share with others.

There is some auto-detect code for production shards and Heritage. Heritage or Trueuo is the ServUO freeshard that tries to emulate OSI shards, so it has been included in the the detection for gump sizes and click offsets, but needs a different version of craftinfo for all the menu selections.

The s7MakeAnything sub has the detection for OSI shards and Heritage. It is a bit of a hack to include it there, it should inherit the variable for freeshard (or maybe make it freeshardtype so different freeshard setups could work).

I modified how it interfaces with the various gumps. Mostly this is for freeshard use - since production servers were already working. The symptom through version 3.14.15.3 was that it would craft something near the top of the list as an extra item when it was supposed to be setting the material to craft with (iron, plain leather, etc.). What was happening is that it would miss the click location to set the material type and then simply click on the right hand side matching the material. This is corrected in 3.14.15.4 for some shards. If you are looking to run this on a freeshard, make changes primarily in ShardOffsets sub, which is called at the start of s7MakeAnything. I changed the values that were currently required for Alexandria (a RunUO base). Some of the later ServUO (pub 58+) are probably ok other than the requirement for a new craftinfo file.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2022, 08:35:03 PM by Gaderian »

The serious side of timer use is illustrated here: http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=12094.msg101926#msg101926

However, every time I go back and look at this [AutoLooter] script, I realize I had wrote it in my zen state of EUO scripting - so it makes my brain hurt.

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2021, 07:41:36 AM »
+1
Questions answered:
How is this different that the original s7BodFillerNew.euo script?
First, it handles the other craft skill bod systems: alchemy, carpentry, cooking, fletching, inscription and tinkering.
Second, it allows you to have any open container allow pulling materials to craft the products. Since the materials have expanded beyond the original 9 ingot types, boards, 4 leather types and 4 cloth types, it makes sense to allow more containers.

What does it do special about crafting a whole stack (like arrows or bolts)?
It will pull about 30 of each component (shafts and feathers) then make all 30 at once if your skill is high enough. Then it will split the stack so you only have as much as you need to fill the SBod and drop the rest in the primary secure to stack there. Next time it will pull from that primary secure first before crafting any. While it will probably make another 30 it will now leave a stack back in the secure available to pull next time without making new - assuming filling 3x 20 SBod.

What does it do about slayer spellbooks that are crafted?
If you set the various slayers to #true in the script (it has to be hard coded - I never made the menu version available) then those slayers will be eligible to combine with an SBod. #False = do not combine.
Some people don't consider a slayer book as important while filling bods, so they could set all those to #true and any spellbooks will be combined with the SBod.
Others want to hold back the rare 'Reptile' slayer or 'Orc' Slayer to equip their PVM characters and figure they might as well save those. In this case, leave those and '#False' and your backpack will just leave the book there and ignore it when combining. Now if you set any to #true, these will also be pulled from the primary secure - so be mindful of what you use for that primary secure and what is stocked in it.

How do I get this to work on my freeshard?
The previous post is dedicated to that, but the major item is revising the craftinfo file. That matches up the name of the item, the type, the menu selection choices to craft it and the ingredients.
The ingredient types are hard coded into the s7BodfillerX script and need the name to type exchange changed.
If you do modify this for a freeshard, I would love to discuss it with you and be able to post it for others to benefit here.

Cooking (or specific other items) doesn't work! - What is wrong?
Most of the crafted items that work well pull raw materials and craft the item. Cooking is different where many of the SBods have components that are also crafted. Here is an example:
  • Baked quiche
    -- Requirements: uncooked quiches
  • Unbaked quiche (this is 'uncooked quiches' but the name is different)
    -- Requirements: dough, eggs
  • Dough
    -- Requirements: [open sack of ]flour, water
  • Open Sack of Flour
    -- Requirements: sack of flour (double click to make 'open sack of flour')
  • Sack of Flour
    -- Requirements: wheat
Here are 5 potential steps that would be required to make 'Baked quiche'. The script just doesn't have the internal routines to make all the layers of sub-items. If you have a stack of 'uncooked quiches', then the script will pull that component and bake these to produce the baked quiche to fill the SBod.
So it isn't so much that it doesn't work, as much as Cooking is more complex than the other 7 craft skills. Most of the SBods for Cooking have more than a single layer of components that require crafting.
The other Crafting Skills have a few SBods that work that way:
  • Tinkering: axle and gears, clock, metal container engraving tool, sextant, potion keg
  • Fletching: arrow, crossbow bolt
  • carpentry: keg
If you can stock the immediate components, or even the finished product when it stacks (arrows and crossbow bolts are a great example), then it will fill those SBods.
It is my opinion that a preprocessing script that calls s7BodFillerX is an ideal project to overcome this limitation. A good start on such an idea stem's from Timbo's script here: http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=6995.msg59927#msg59927

Why doesn't music stand work? When will you fix music stand so that it works?
There are 2 SBods which are labeled 'Music stand' and there is a graphic on the gump when you open it to show a tall or short music stand. It is only fillable by the tall or short music stand that is in the picture, but there is no other identifying mark. Fixing this means the script has to open the SBod, wait for the gump to appear, then test the pixel location offset to determine if it is the tall version of the music stand or the short version. This is the only SBod we found among hundreds that has this kind of issue or requirement.
I decided it was better to release the script today rather than spend the time to fix this (and some of the other quirks, like trying to craft subcomponents).
Today, music stand (both tall and short) are commented out in Craftinfo_2021.txt and it returns (no longer blocks- yeah!) a value of 'unknown'. s7BodfillerX checks for #RESULT = UNKNOWN and skips any SBod returning that value from craftinfo. This has the added behavior that running the script against mis-defined craftinfo items (like to try to setup for a free shard?) will not halt the script like older versions did.

Why do the menus not show up for me?
You need to be running the recent versions of Easyuo - download a fresh copy from easyuo.com 1.6.0.335 and you will be pleased with the menus.
I decided I wanted some new menu options that are only available since Cheffe redesigned the menu's 3 or 4 years ago now. Specifically I now can give a list of all the craft items that are not known from craftinfo in it's own menu. In the past, only 1 menu was allowed, so the count menu would be destroyed to set a menu in craftinfo. Now we can have multiple menus (well, technically these are called forms now) and so I have a non-blocking display that comes from craftinfo to give you a list for anything that gets skipped.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2021, 01:27:10 PM by Gaderian »

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +273
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2021, 10:41:31 AM »
+1
Nice!

Offline cybercasper

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • cybercasper has no influence.
  • Respect: +41
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2021, 02:32:48 PM »
+1

Offline dingleberry

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • dingleberry has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2021, 12:49:09 PM »
Awesome! Thank you. Will run this thru and see what happens. Well done! :D ;D :laugh:

Offline formerlyrara

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • formerlyrara has no influence.
  • Respect: +19
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2021, 08:59:59 AM »
Thanks for the mention, and more so the ability to test this for you... Had a great time and i will say testing over 4k bods worked very well, small issues which worked through!!! Give it a go and give Gad his props.. Great job on something that needed a lot of work on it.

Offline dingleberry

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2021, 11:00:06 AM »
Ran this with blacksmith BODS on OSI server and the script stopped after it could not find a trash can. Not sure why it just didnt smelt the non-exceptional arms back into ingots. Is it trying to throw out the non-exceptional items?

UPDATE:
I put down the trash can and its keeps moving along no problem. I must have modified the original S7Filler to ignore the trash can, because I only used it for blacksmith and tailoring. And for tailoring, I knew I didnt want to do bone BODS because of no way to recycle them if they werent the correct item type for BOD.

So far, no issues within blacksmith\tailor. Much appreciate the update, THIS SAVES SO MUCH CLICKING!!!!
Thank you!
« Last Edit: September 09, 2021, 11:33:13 AM by dingleberry »

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2021, 07:33:59 PM »
Hi dingleberry,
I happen to have a trash can in my crafting station in reach of my forge and anvil. It must be the other testers did as well because no one pointed out that the script now requires a trash can in reach. I looked at the code and you are correct, it does require a trash can or venus flytrap in reach. Thanks for the feedback - I will add it to the first post as a requirement.

The original s7BodFillerNew.euo that this work was based on only trashed non-exceptional bone items when filling an exceptional bone Sbod. That is a small fraction of what it produced, because everything else could be smelted or cut.

When other BOD skills were added, it became glaringly obvious that there was a significant delay to trash items since most of the other craft skills have no way to recycle items. So the decision was made to improve the whole trash method and one of those elements was to require the trash can present. (The boring technical issue is that both the trash can identification and the item evaluation for '[non-]exceptional' or name matches when types are the same (bows, staff weapons, potions, pies, etc.) require #PROPERTY in the same part of the code. Filling #PROPERTY via 'event property' takes up to .25sec to complete. I was looking for a way to eliminate as much extra delay as possible and moving the trash can logic earlier - even if it isn't used - seemed a reasonable trade off. The script's logic takes that .25s once at the start of the run, but skips it on each iteration for crafting an item.)

If you have only done smith and tailor with this version, your gain over Snicker7's original is a little anti-lag code and a couple of already documented click location fixes and gump sizes. The glory is that this will do all those other crafted BODs. Want a "Guaranteed Spellbook Improvement Talisman", runic saw or fletching tools, resource maps, ingot transmutation cauldrons? This will get one you one those with all the automation gusto it can! ;)

Offline dingleberry

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2021, 05:15:45 PM »
I will be using it for all the BODS, just currently had run it thru with the two types. There is no doubt that it functions 100% better and includes so much more. I am just a mid level programmer\writer, so I kind of understood why the trashcan and the need for it and a lot of the problems and dilemas you have to write into the script so that it accounts for every thing. Thanks again 1000000 times! This is a fantastic script! ;)

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2021, 05:02:22 PM »
Update for material names embedded in product.
Current version 3.14.15.1

Also added to the warning that it can trash/combine loose jewelry in your backpack or primary secure - so not a good place to keep those kinds of items. This kind of issue has been around forever, but just adding the explicit warning into the above description.

Found I left debug info in that and tried to go replace it but someone downloaded the broken version. I would suggest downloading it again or modify the "set %debug..." line to "set %debug n/a".
« Last Edit: September 23, 2021, 10:01:47 PM by Gaderian »

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 27, 2021, 09:55:36 PM »
Version 3.14.15.2
Fixes for
Bola Balls (color always the same regardless of material)
Timer wait around opening trash can

Offline TrackStar

• Activity:
    0%
  • TrackStar has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 30, 2021, 11:15:28 AM »
Had dull copper Nunchaku 15 pieces tinkering BOD that kept saying I didn't have the resources. I tried even manually putting the resources into my bag and it would not work. Eventually had to do it manually.

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 30, 2021, 11:29:15 AM »
What are the resources? What is listed in craftinfo?

Offline TrackStar

• Activity:
    0%
  • TrackStar has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 30, 2021, 01:20:16 PM »
It takes ingots and boards.

I tried using this script on my other Nunchaku BODs of various sizes, color ingots, and quality and every situation came out the same with it claiming it didnt have the resources.

Tags: