Author Topic: Back again to UO.  (Read 775 times)

Offline DmntdTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Dmntd has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Back again to UO.
« on: September 09, 2021, 08:35:38 AM »
Hello Scriptuo Community,

I'm an Old school Catskills player who quit just after UOR release. Been playing off and on the last year, mostly on OSI server but I do dabble in a few free shards from time to time.
UO was my first online game like most of us old schoolers, started playing when I was in the Air Force in Germany. The lag was horrid lol. Been looking for that feel again even though my old friends laugh at me....

Almost completed my Sec+ certifications and now interested in learning python for work and play (UO) lol. Dont know how I stumbled on scriptuo but it looks very promising considering the lack of info around.

Currently playing on Atlantic, UOF, and UOages (infant free hard).

Thanks for the listen!
Dmntd

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.4%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Back again to UO.
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2021, 09:53:06 AM »

A Warm Welcome!

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    4.2%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Back again to UO.
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2021, 07:26:38 AM »
Welcome to SUO!

Tags: