Author Topic: Back in Brittania after an eternity  (Read 1003 times)

Offline SolEmSeeTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • SolEmSee has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Back in Brittania after an eternity
« on: September 12, 2021, 03:35:27 AM »
Hi all,

what seems to be more then a decade leave, I'm finally back to Brittania. About 12 years ago i played on Atlantic, also Catskills and later Europa for a short while. I was a happy RP player back then, now I'm back and for a start having fun being a worker and a warrior. But not very much interested in doing all that clicky business for the worker anymore, so I was looking for a bit of help, tool-wise. Around 50y I am also an old person and cannot spend countless hours doing that. UO was the first online game for me and I never forgot about it. So I checked some forums and resources and found it here. Thanks for all your hard work in advance!

Sol

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +205
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Back in Brittania after an eternity
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2021, 05:53:16 AM »
Welcome to SUO! Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

Offline SolEmSeeTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • SolEmSee has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2021, 06:24:19 AM »
Thanks a lot Crisis, I will! ;)

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +273
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2021, 08:27:36 AM »
 WELCOME!

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2021, 08:01:53 PM »
Welcome back to the game Sol.   thing have chance alot since you left.   Enjoy the game.

Tags: