Author Topic: going back to UO  (Read 990 times)

Offline sam123jo0Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • sam123jo0 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
going back to UO
« on: September 14, 2021, 01:47:47 AM »
I am an oldschool player that started playing when i was 11 (2001), stopped playing around 2007 when life started getting more hectic, but now im 30 and currently locked down in a pandemic i've been hitting the videogames hard while working from home. Me and 3 other guys who played back in the early 00's are now trying to play the game again and go back to getting the nostalgia we all experience when we were younger.

now my life has gotta less hectic i can concentrate far more on playing videogames then i used to and i hope to be dedicating alot of time towards UO in the coming months atleast, i am currently playing on atlantic and have farmed 1mill gp so far in 3 days and have multiple skills to GM (basic dexxer) first. I will first complete this dexxer for basic farming then make more complex builds such as Archer tamer, Sampire ( which requires alot more money ).

I hope to get to become friendly and get to know some of you in the coming months

Offline TrackStar

• Activity:
    0%
  • TrackStar has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
    • View Profile
Re: going back to UO
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2021, 05:01:52 AM »
Welcome!

1 million gold in 3 days with a dexxer that's not all geared out? How? You playing all day long?

Offline sam123jo0Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • sam123jo0 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2021, 10:13:21 AM »
pretty much, working from home ^^

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +273
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2021, 02:54:13 PM »

A Warm Welcome!

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +205
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2021, 03:56:17 PM »
Welcome to SUO!

Tags: