0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Allygreg03 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Intro
« on: September 15, 2021, 06:44:01 AM »
Hi, my name is Greg and I have a problem…. I am addicted to returning to UO. I have played on OSI on and off since launch (I was 12 when it came out). I have primarily played on Napa Valley. I have a Nox mage I’ve played every time I have returned but currently have been primarily playing my Sampire trying to get through some content and get caught up.

I am here to learn from some of you pros about scripting. There are a lot of scripts I used to use that are now broken due to changes within the game. It’d be great for me to learn more about scripting so I can work on fixing them myself. I also have way more time now!  I’ve been down with Covid and pneumonia for the last 7 weeks, so I can play all I want with no risk of nagging from the wife!!  Lol

I am a 17 year Air Force vet. I was active duty as a medic for 11 and still serve in the reserves. Currently, I do the accounting and manage the books for a mutual fund. I have a wife and 3 kids that keep me busy for the most part, but when I get a chance to wind down, nothing is better than the nostalgia that is classic client UO!

I look forward to collaborating with the community!

Greg
« Last Edit: September 15, 2021, 06:46:46 AM by Allygreg03 »

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Intro
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2021, 11:06:38 AM »

A Warm Welcome!

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    4%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Intro
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2021, 04:12:02 PM »
Welcome to SUO!

Tags: