0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • grimnawg has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hello
« on: November 26, 2021, 09:39:14 AM »
My gamer name is Grimnawg/Tek dependant on the type of game i am playing. Played Uo for many years starting out on the official servers where i mainly played on Siege Perilous ( think that how it spelled). My cousin and I ran a duo comp he was stealth/necro/assassin and i was stealth/thief/poison/assassin. Played more of an espionage type char there. Where i would join different guilds in disguise kits and essentially create wars between guilds that would lead to end goal.
     Currently I play on a few free servers trying to get back into the crafting side of UO. And as many know, when it comes to crafting, scripts are our best friends when it comes to gathering resources. As well as tons of spreadsheets. I have recently gotten in to scripting as far as creating sripts but still have much to learn and always looking for mentors.

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.4%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +205
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2021, 10:16:41 AM »
Welcome to SUO! Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +273
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Hello
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2021, 01:02:13 PM »

WELCOME!

Tags: