Author Topic: A polite introduction  (Read 748 times)

Offline AlystyrCorvinusTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • AlystyrCorvinus has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
A polite introduction
« on: May 11, 2022, 01:57:10 AM »
Hi guys and gals,

My name is Aly I started my UO playing career some 10 to 12 years ago, orginally i was on Chessy shard with a very new miner and blacksmith. I spent months training mining up on the delucia zones. I eventually met a group of people in a pvp guild who took the time to teach me about the game in all its details. I spent many years pvping, running champs but still always having a love for blacksmithing, tailoring and tinkering.

I soon become known as the lucky smith within the guild as i always seem to find ways of always getting runic hammers lol it used to drive my guild mad lol.

I took a break when WoW came on the scene and decided to have a look. Every day i used to look at my UO.exe icon thinking i should be playing the first MMORPG i ever played. Shortly after getting into wow i met my now ex wife and we had a number of kids together. 16 years later I got divorced and moved back to my home country of Spain. Being bored one day I decided to start a brand new account in UO and I once again have returned to fall in love with the game that started it all for most players.

Im keen to join the ScripUO family and offer up some knowledge to help others in and outside of the game. Im hoping this introduction is suitable and i look forward to chatting with you all.

All the very best,

Aly

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.4%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +205
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: A polite introduction
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2022, 11:32:07 AM »
Welcome to SUO! Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

Offline AlystyrCorvinusTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • AlystyrCorvinus has no influence.
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2022, 12:03:56 PM »
Hi there,

Thank you :) all the best too you

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +273
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2022, 07:54:13 PM »
WELCOME!

Offline BB

• Activity:
    0%
  • BB has no influence.