Author Topic: Well, what can i say? It´s nice to be back.  (Read 764 times)

Offline AKM00Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • AKM00 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Well, what can i say? It´s nice to be back.
« on: July 03, 2022, 11:35:50 AM »
Hello together,

nice to see that there are still so many people playing this awesome game. My first journey with UO started around about 20 years ago on the official OSI servers. I found this game by accident while browsing the web and by reading Ultima Online web comics.
Sadly, I was a young kind and couldn´t afford to actually pay for the game and I had to create free trial accounts to play the game continuously. I didn´t care much about my own character and was more into exploring the game in itself.

Life took over and also other games like Half Life, Deus Ex and System Shock were a constant companion throughout my childhood. BUT, i never forgot about UO. I have tried many different free shards over the years. Some better than the others.
But I am back now on the official OSI server and I truly enjoy it. Sadly, I don´t have that much patience nor time to train my goons. This is why I was looking for some help and found this message board.
I hope that the information I can get here helps me to even write my own scripts, like I used to do.

Best Regards,

AKM

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    4%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Well, what can i say? It´s nice to be back.
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2022, 02:19:42 PM »
Welcome to SUO! Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

Offline AKM00Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • AKM00 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2022, 02:31:58 PM »
Thank you, Crisis!

Already looked around the site and I am very happy  ;D

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2022, 06:41:19 PM »

WELCOME!

Tags: