Author Topic: My Introduction On My Return To UO  (Read 581 times)

Offline Murderah2218Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Murderah2218 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
My Introduction On My Return To UO
« on: September 20, 2022, 10:21:52 AM »
hey there! i go by many names but 20 years ago my first characters name was Murderah! i have played for 20 years off and on but now im back! uo is a game that i feel like non of us ever really quit lol. i love pvp and cant seem to find a gamer with as good as pvp as uo has. i look forward to getting back in the swing of this all and hopefully run into some of you as well! if your ever on chessy and you see me, sayt hi!

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +273
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: My Introduction On My Return To UO
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2022, 11:39:53 AM »
A Warm Welcome!

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.4%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +205
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: My Introduction On My Return To UO
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2022, 08:05:49 PM »
Welcome to SUO!

Tags: