0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • mcscooter has no influence.
  • Respect: +3
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hail!
« on: June 07, 2009, 03:48:25 PM »
Like many others, I am a returning player.  My main stint in the game was in the late 90s, when I played for a few years.  There is still much to reminisce about, although probably not the first six months I spent in the game.  My main character was a miner, and I manually -- no macros, no scripts -- raised the skill to GM entirely on the iron in the large cave on Arctic Island. 

After UO, I spent a few years in Everquest.  A few years ago, I lost a summer to World of Warcraft.  Both were good games, but I quickly wore them out.

I'm working away from home this summer and had a few very boring weekends in a new city where I didn't know anyone.  Rather than do something crazy like be social and meet new people, I decided to fire up a trial account and enjoy a little bout of nostalgia.  Needless to say, it didn't take long to get hooked back in.

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Hail!
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2009, 03:50:50 PM »
Thank you very much for the Intro! Make yourself at home, there is a lot to see and do here and a great bunch of ppl!

Thanks!

Toptwo
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline DeadIssue2

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • DeadIssue2 has no influence.
  • Respect: +21
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Hail!
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2009, 06:35:43 PM »
Welcome back!!!

Tags: