Author Topic: ScriptUO fishing Throwdown!  (Read 20086 times)

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
Re: ScriptUO fishing Throwdown!
« Reply #30 on: June 10, 2009, 09:02:26 AM »
OMG

Nothing further to add.
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 10, 2009, 09:09:47 AM »
Ah comon Cerv...jump in here and start fishin!!!

Think of all the great fun you are missing!
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 10, 2009, 09:18:24 AM »
OH it's on my "things to do in Ultima Online before I die" list.....

6453 - Make a forensic ID char with camping
6454 - Alphabetize all stored items, then move them back
6455 - Make a fisherman
6456 - Quit the game forever
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline TrailMyxTopic starter

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.4%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #33 on: June 10, 2009, 11:18:36 AM »
OH it's on my "things to do in Ultima Online before I die" list.....

Did a fish bite you on your ass when you were young to scar you?  Come on, something has to fuel that hidden anger.  You can talk to Dr. TrailMyx.  Let it out.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline OMGBurgers

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • OMGBurgers has no influence.
  • Respect: +44
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 10, 2009, 01:08:55 PM »
I'm slowly moving up!

I got connection lost sometime randomly in the night (I have to run on wireless here, and I lose it randomly), and I didn't restart everything this morning before work because on fisher was dead (I forgot to cast protection & magic reflection, so he probably fizzled to death haha).

Hopefully I'll get at least one GM tonight, and the other two tomorrow while I'm working.  The best I've got is about 20 Teds.

I'm thinking if I want to script fishing while I'm sleeping/working I may need to figure out how to deal with my connection loss issues.  :*(.  Oh well, I'll worry about that later.  I'm pretty confident I'll pull a squeaker first!!  Oh, I forgot you get a seahorse statue, I thought it was a dolphin statue for awhile there and was telling my friend how I was going to get one and she was like wtf there isn't one!!!  I blamed it on not having a fishing liscense.  (She gets angry because I script everything, and she refuses to "cheat" as she calls it.)

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 10, 2009, 01:12:26 PM »
While you are working tomorrow..I will be fishing up my ASOS's. I currently have 16, plus what I pull today (have fished up 84 MiB's so far today) so don't you go getting all confident that you are gonna pull the first squeeker....I WILL be after it first thing in the morning!!!!
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.4%
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #36 on: June 10, 2009, 01:14:11 PM »
@OMG.  I can probably integrate my autolog subs into the FaF.  That would be ideal I guess since I kinda have an external interface for them.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline OMGBurgers

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • OMGBurgers has no influence.
  • Respect: +44
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 10, 2009, 01:29:50 PM »
While you are working tomorrow..I will be fishing up my ASOS's. I currently have 16, plus what I pull today (have fished up 84 MiB's so far today) so don't you go getting all confident that you are gonna pull the first squeeker....I WILL be after it first thing in the morning!!!!

*sets out to find Toptwo's fishers and slay them*

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 10, 2009, 01:33:32 PM »

*sets out to find Toptwo's fishers and slay them*

HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am a wussy Trammie...I ain't skeered of you!

Neener Neener!

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.4%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #39 on: June 10, 2009, 01:37:19 PM »
Mmmm, boat trapping.  Or or or or, leviathan summoning followed by hide!  Oh, that'll work.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 10, 2009, 01:50:49 PM »
My only interest in fishing is whether or not you guys are fishing in Fel.

;)

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 10, 2009, 01:54:29 PM »
Dunno if that matters Cerv...

would still mean u hafta drag your ass into a boat...

I think you got something against boats!

Even that pick of you Fishing shows u doing it from the shore!!

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.4%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #42 on: June 10, 2009, 01:55:02 PM »
Hey, if you start fishing in Fel, I'd even come and try and find you.  Nothing like a battle between fishermen.  heh.   True pirate clash!
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 10, 2009, 02:00:05 PM »
Uhmm... yeah... I'd really like to learn fishing. If there's anyone who fishes on Pac in Fel, please drop a reply so we can hook up sometime :)

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.4%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #44 on: June 10, 2009, 02:03:55 PM »
Uhmm... yeah... I'd really like to learn fishing. If there's anyone who fishes on Pac in Fel, please drop a reply so we can hook up sometime :)

Methinks there might be some rez-killing involved that meeting. ROFL!!!
Come play RIFT with me!

Tags: