Author Topic: Intro for yuchaldye  (Read 2064 times)

Offline yuchaldyeTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • yuchaldye has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Intro for yuchaldye
« on: June 10, 2009, 01:22:02 AM »
welcoming myself to scripting is kinda nice

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Intro for yuchaldye
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2009, 04:48:42 AM »
You might want to think about giving yourself a better welcome, the one that you gave isn't going to get you very far here.

Try reading this:

http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=1683.0

Thanks
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2009, 05:15:05 AM »
Your first post was asking if a script worked with EUO or SUO, your second is a very poor intro.

Your account has been placed into "restricted" status. You will have little access here at SUO.

This is probably due to your first post being a request, comment, or poor intro.

Please read the SITE RULES to see what actions you must perform to have your restriction lifted, and gain full access to one of the best UO Scripting sites around.
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline yuchaldyeTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • yuchaldye has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2009, 11:47:51 AM »
ya so i didnt put time into my intro to myself. im jsut worried about giving out too muchinfo and getting my accts hacked or banned. i have played uo since it first came out with a couple years off to play wow. i have been a coder for years now and just found this site worth checking into.
if it proves to be usefull then ill put more time into helping it expand/grow. im sick of people thinking because i dont write in forum im not worth letting get a download. id rather send a personal note to someone or donate to their paypal that some scripts have written into them. and how do expect someone to rate or comment on a script when they cant even download all the things needed to make it work???
There is a certian scriptor i have donated aboutu 500$ to over the years cause his cripts work and he is a nice guy .

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2009, 11:52:11 AM »
No need to get all that personal with the intros.  I understand that people might want to "protect" their identity.  All we're looking for is some simple basics.  We won't tell.  :)

Welcome!
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Tags: