Author Topic: Aloha! Introduction  (Read 2467 times)

Offline potzdam_rebelTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • potzdam_rebel has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Aloha! Introduction
« on: June 16, 2009, 10:36:02 AM »
Hello my name is Pete I hail from England; I've been playing UO since 2002 mainly on Drachenfels (started new chars on Europa shard after a year) and various other shards (I like to check out different shard every now and then).  My playstyle varies, I started out as a miner/smith then tried out tailoring (years ago now) then I began a tamer which I finished training after two years then moved onto melee swords/macer and fencer and finally a wammy and max damage archer which I tend to play a lot with my UO time.  I have shaggy blonde hair, blue eyes, studying in my first year for a Bsc in Computing (Theres so many IT jobs out there that I am still considering where/what I want to do in the industry).  Oh I like Dance/Trance/Jungle/D&B/Happy Hardcore music, many DJ's, old metal music and smoking pot too.)

Offline DeadIssue2

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • DeadIssue2 has no influence.
  • Respect: +21
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Aloha! Introduction
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2009, 10:47:16 AM »
Well then just about the most detailed intro I have ever seen..... nice

Welcome to SUO.

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2009, 10:49:58 AM »
Welcome to SUO Pete!

XII
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.8%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2009, 10:55:18 AM »
Welcome to the site!  Thank you for your intro!  I still would love to visit England.  Almost did last year, but just couldn't make the flight connection coming back from Germany.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline potzdam_rebelTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • potzdam_rebel has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2009, 11:01:23 AM »
Heh thankyou all :D; If your looking for scenery I'd say check out the Northern Coasts of Scotland in Summer, theres some beatiful places up there with fresh air :D I've always wanted to go to a beer drinking festival I've heard of in Germany as well as the big metal festivals over there, Waken open air is one I'd like to go especially :D.

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2009, 11:51:59 AM »
A beer drinking festival anywhere would rock, but Germany would be really nice! Welcome to the boards and thanks for a great intro!
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.8%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2009, 11:55:02 AM »
I tell you what, there's nothing better than sitting in a German biergarten in the spring time all day long!
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Tags: