0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • wadefree85 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Intro
« on: June 17, 2009, 10:32:17 AM »
Hey everyone, my name is Wade.  I started playing UO in 1999 on GL and LS.  Basically just played a crafter mostly due to my 28.8k dialup.  I recently reactivated my account, and want to get into pvp and champ spawns now that I have a broadband connection.  The main reason I quit the game in 05 was due to the transition from skill based templates to the advent of artifacts and gear based play styles.  Well, I guess I've come around now and want to give it another shot.  I know a lot has changed in UO, but a friend of mine inspired me to start my account back up and get back into the game. 

Anyway, maybe I'll see some of you in game sometime.  I'm mostly going to be playing on LS, probably start out with my tamer.

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
Re: Intro
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2009, 10:35:33 AM »
Welcome to the forums, and thanks for a great intro.

With that *POOF* you have access to some very cool scripts :)

Enjoy!
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2009, 11:59:02 AM »
Welcome to the boards, your gonna love it here! Also, thank you for a well thought out Intro...its much appreciated.
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline DeadIssue2

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • DeadIssue2 has no influence.
  • Respect: +21
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2009, 08:54:18 PM »
Welcome to SUO, enjoy the scripts!!!

Tags: