Author Topic: Introduction :)  (Read 1471 times)

Offline MalcTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Malc has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Introduction :)
« on: June 20, 2009, 06:01:12 AM »
Hi guys and girls of ScriptUO - Im Malcolm in the UK, male, 32, 6'3" hmm anything else ?

Returning to UO after a longish break, playing on a Freeshard (dont worry i know that makes some code need a little editing ;P )

Played on Europa for my OSI time for 4 years - did everything the hard way, found it too 'clicky' 'clicky' - have tried acouple of freeshards, setelled current one (not sure if i should name it or not??) for near two years, then had break - now want to come back - having donated to that shards running i havent had to start from scratch either :P

I where I play we have no skill cap so my main character is a swords & parry guy with lots of addons
I prefer to meele 'tank' my kills i guess - also have a love for the crafting side of UO

Did loads in Razor and started to learn EasyUO, mainly tinkering with other scripts, and have started to look to crafting my own. (currently working on something to make lots of tinkerables for donations)

Im a proffesional geek in my day job, so learning to code etc should be something I do well at with a little help, I will be taking a good look at the progy ScriptUO as well.

Any questions ask up :)
Thanks for the work so far, and I hope to make valuble contributions!

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Introduction :)
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2009, 06:11:44 AM »
Hello! and thank you for a well thought out intro! Welcome to SUO...sit back, relax, and take your time, there is a LOT to see here!
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Tags: