Author Topic: (Retired) Hallowean 2009 Quest - Use Grass On Corpses...helper.  (Read 25331 times)

Offline Endless NightTopic starter

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Hallowean 2009 Quest - Use Grass On Corpses...helper.
« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2009, 07:24:26 PM »
i know i know .. its doesnt detect the items for some reason.. ill look at it tommorrow.
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline tandj99

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • tandj99 has no influence.
  • Respect: +40
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2009, 08:01:23 PM »
the other thing i noticed if you kill more than one body it only does the one corpse not the rest of them you have to press the key for the other bodies. I know I know it wont hurt me to press the button on the other corpses but you know  lol  other than that i love it thanks a ton.

Offline Oracle

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Oracle barely matters.Oracle barely matters.
  • We always want something that we cannot have...!
  • Respect: +97
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 29, 2009, 11:43:30 AM »
The script gets confused if there is a pile of bodies around and then spams the screen and the script locks up.  When the message, "You are out of Grass" comes up, the script exits.  I don't think an exit hotkey is necessary, as you can terminate it from EUO and I dont have many F keys free.  Doesn't loot or notify you that there is special loot on a corpse.

All in all, it is still helpful and helps to cut down on so much clicking...

« Last Edit: October 29, 2009, 03:24:16 PM by Oracle »
ORACLE
Get me a Straw...because I suck...!
PIXEL CRACK -- Love it! Crave it! Want it! Got to have it!

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 29, 2009, 02:40:57 PM »
thanks for feeback guys.. all those issue are fixed will be fixed soon .. havent had a chance today to finalize and post up...

All your Lootzzz is minezzzz !!! :)
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."

Offline Oracle

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 29, 2009, 03:42:29 PM »
I have so many Cat Statuettes that I can fill a House with them and call me the 'Crazy Cat' Dude!

It seems that the Pumpkin Scarecrow is the hardest to get --- ranking so far is Cats (easiest), the Ruined Portrait, then the Pumpkin Scarecrow...

ORACLE

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 29, 2009, 04:24:37 PM »
VERSION 3
Fixes .. .. autoloot might crap out if you move in the middle of it... looking at ways of fixing that. Old Fashioned click based drag drop probably only way.

Offline cgeorgemo

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • cgeorgemo has no influence.
  • I'm Brian...cgeorgemo is Curious George Missouri
  • Respect: +19
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 29, 2009, 04:41:43 PM »
I have so many Cat Statuettes that I can fill a House with them and call me the 'Crazy Cat' Dude!

It seems that the Pumpkin Scarecrow is the hardest to get --- ranking so far is Cats (easiest), the Ruined Portrait, then the Pumpkin Scarecrow...

I've got three of those scarecrows that I've been able to keep.
I got killed by someone from SL last night gating a friend to my house and couldn't get in the door past him fast enough to avoid the greater dragon. He looted my essence and the portraits and the scarecrow I had on me.
Sarcasm is your body's natural defense against stupidity.

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 29, 2009, 04:43:50 PM »
VERSION 3.5

Sorry forgot to uncomment a line

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 29, 2009, 05:07:45 PM »
Version 3.6

One of those nights.

Offline JustAnotherFace

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 8
  • JustAnotherFace has no influence.
  • My new toy....
  • Respect: +24
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 29, 2009, 06:11:06 PM »
Nice addiions to an awesome time saving script!!! Thanks EN!! This saves SOOO much clicking! TY!

Loots perfectly, entire script works great!

JaF
All that tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 30, 2009, 04:35:47 AM »
Douglas Adams wrote the book, but it was Zaphod Beeblebrox that actually said so long and thanks for all the fish !!

Offline rana70

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • rana70 has no influence.
  • Respect: +37
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
    • MyScripts
« Reply #26 on: October 30, 2009, 05:02:07 AM »
So the solution for all our questions is ...

Offline Oracle

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 30, 2009, 08:36:28 AM »
There is NO Magic Answer!  Seems to go from 30 to 50.  I did one yesterday and the number was 48 and a friend of mine did one and his number was 35...!  I would not even attempt to cure a Gypsy with less than 50 of them in my pack.  I heard that while someone was curing their Gypsy a Stealther got in the last cure and whisked the cloak from their grasp.   

EN, this script is very smooth and it is fast.  Thank you for taking the time to write this script and for sharing it with us.  My only problem is that after I finish turning a Soul Harvester in, I sometimes forget to get another one and recall away.  So I have a sticky note on my monitor that says, "Soul Harvester"!

Only one small hiccup: One time during the looting process it did not recognize that there was a 'Pumpkin Scarecrow' in the  loot.  While looting, I visually check the corpse, thanks to the Open Corpse window opening up on the left side of the screen and scan to see what is on the corpse.
ORACLE

Offline tandj99

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • tandj99 has no influence.
  • Respect: +40
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 01, 2009, 04:34:34 PM »
ok i learned a new trick today and was wondering if you could add it to the script or not.
If you have spirit speak after you use the grass on the corpse you can SS and use the grass on the corpse again. is there any way of adding that to the script or is that to confusing

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 01, 2009, 06:05:08 PM »
ok i learned a new trick today and was wondering if you could add it to the script or not.
If you have spirit speak after you use the grass on the corpse you can SS and use the grass on the corpse again. is there any way of adding that to the script or is that to confusing

How many times can you repeat that .. just the once or several ?

Tags: