Author Topic: SUO AIO Weapon Crafting Tool v1.5 WORKING IN FULL  (Read 22291 times)

Scrripty

Re: SUO AIO Weapon Crafting Tool v1.5 WORKING IN FULL
« Reply #30 on: November 05, 2009, 10:25:43 AM »
90 percent of the problems you'll have learning EUO are syntax problems.  Just learning what to type to get EUO to understand it. :)  And spelling, and bracket errors imo.

Offline JustAnotherFace

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 8
  • JustAnotherFace has no influence.
  • My new toy....
  • Respect: +24
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 05, 2009, 10:36:34 AM »
90 percent of the problems you'll have learning EUO are syntax problems.  Just learning what to type to get EUO to understand it. :)  And spelling, and bracket errors imo.

Agreed!  Scripting isnt hard to learn. I think the best way to learn is to start out by using someone elses code, stepping thru it and watching what happens on each executed line.  Then start making small scripts to do small things you want to do, again stepping thru each line to see how it behaves.... before you know it, your writing large scripts and understand how EUO works, at least for the most part.

JaF
« Last Edit: November 05, 2009, 10:38:57 AM by JustAnotherFace »
All that tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Paulonius

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +162
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 09, 2009, 11:30:53 AM »
Here are my thoughts in no particular order:

1. Would help to have offset clicks for the various menus to keep it running if they move.
2. You have really worked your butt off programing each weapon.  You might consider using a string/parse system to put this many weapons in a script next time.  Will make it a ton easier to update if/when the gumps change again.
3. It would be nice if the weapons in the menu were alphabetized to find them more easily.
4. The unravel menu duplicates targets a lot.  I changed the equation on the backpack check for the current weapon from =  -1 to < 1 and it appears to have cleared up the problem.
5. I would add a few properties: 100 luck, 15 HCI/DCI. I plugged these into my version.
6. There are still some false positives with the current logic.  Instead of a conjunctive for Swing Speed Increase and the value you want, I would change it to a single text variable based on what the property will say like "increase , spc# , 30" for speed increase 30, or "luck , spc# , 100" for 100 luck.  This will avoid the script pulling any item with swing speed increase and 30 in a damage category...

All I have for you for today.  Great work so far!
« Last Edit: November 09, 2009, 11:33:34 AM by Paulonius »
This coin declares Caesar is "Dictator for Life." He did serve as Dictator for the remainder of his life, but his life would end only a few weeks after this issue. For Caesar to put his image on coins and essentially declare himself king was too much for Brutus and his republican allies.

"If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough'
-Mario Andretti

"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
- General George Patton Jr

Offline CoraginTopic starter

• Wacko in Pajama's
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 23
  • Coragin might someday be someone...Coragin might someday be someone...Coragin might someday be someone...Coragin might someday be someone...
  • It Is What It Is.
  • Respect: +57
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 09, 2009, 01:54:55 PM »
Thanks for al the input guys.  Yes I want to do the gump clicks and actually make them a separate file so I can use it in multiple scripts.  Like the bod one I am making.  As far as string variables, I dont know those yet and any example that would make sense to me would have to be something I would want it to do.  Remember I am still getting my feet wet.  EUO scripts are very similar to MQ2 macros for everquest, almost identical for programming and I Was really good at that.  I made scripts that ran 6 accounts together in a group with heals and buffs and tank and looting and repeat.  Instead of offset clicks though every window had a unique name and all buttons in it had a unique name.  so it was something like this for clicking a gump button...

click EQ_QuestWindow YesButton

or

click EQ_RewardWindow OptionOne

and the gotos were quite different, the : was i nthe beginning...

:loop

goto :loop

for ALL casting you could just type

/cast spell 'Greater Healing'

you could also handle hit points a ton easier.

/if me_PctHPs <50 gosub Heal

And yes it could be one line.

but for the most part, very similar.
Coragin

My Facebook
And now I'm better at doing what ever it is Wolverine does!

Offline JustAnotherFace

• Activity:
    0%
  • My new toy....
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 09, 2009, 02:50:45 PM »

you could also handle hit points a ton easier.

/if me_PctHPs <50 gosub Heal

Code: [Select]
if #hits < 50
 Gosub Heal

Looks pretty much the same to me other than obviously being on a second line.
Your doing a fine job so far, keep up the learning!!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask, someone here will be glad to help you :)

JaF
All that tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Paulonius

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 09, 2009, 07:35:05 PM »
Absolutely nothing negative about my comments, you have clearly put a lot of work into this script and you did a great job to get this far... I would want you to tell me everything you could think of that might improve something I did, so I hope you take my comments in the same light. 
This coin declares Caesar is "Dictator for Life." He did serve as Dictator for the remainder of his life, but his life would end only a few weeks after this issue. For Caesar to put his image on coins and essentially declare himself king was too much for Brutus and his republican allies.

-Mario Andretti

• Wacko in Pajama's
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Coragin might someday be someone...Coragin might someday be someone...Coragin might someday be someone...Coragin might someday be someone...
  • It Is What It Is.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 09, 2009, 08:17:40 PM »
Of coarse
Coragin

My Facebook

Offline JustAnotherFace

• Activity:
    0%
  • My new toy....
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 10, 2009, 08:42:55 AM »
Absolutely nothing negative about my comments, you have clearly put a lot of work into this script and you did a great job to get this far... I would want you to tell me everything you could think of that might improve something I did, so I hope you take my comments in the same light. 

Ditto for me as well Cor.  Only offering advice :)

JaF
Thomas Jefferson

• Wacko in Pajama's
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • It Is What It Is.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 10, 2009, 12:45:33 PM »
I love having feedback and having advise too.  Unless its something, "Thats the stupidest idea for a script ever, blah blah you should be blah blah" That kind I dont take so kindly lol.
Coragin

My Facebook

Offline Paulonius

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 13, 2010, 02:28:09 PM »
Cor,

I updated your script to unravel with the new imbue gumps and also made the following modifications which you may or may not care for:   

Added the offset click sub and used offset click for the imbue process. 

Updated the Radiant Scimitar Sub to run based on Offset rather than straight clicks. I figure you can use this for a template for changing over all of your item subs to offset clicks if you choose to do so.

Added a scan for 100 luck items (I like selling 140 luck stuff).  I didn't make it a menu option, I just coded in the scan as always on.

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post. You must register and post an acceptable introduction to download
SUO_AIO_Weapon_Crafter_v1.5.txt

-Mario Andretti

Offline manwinc

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!
  • "The Devs Hard at Work"
  • Respect: +123
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 13, 2010, 06:31:15 PM »
Aww Phooie, I was working on something similar to this for a guildmate. Oh well, I'll just give him yours :)
Monkeys and Typewriters!

" Oh I know, We'll make a Boss Encounter that requires 3 keys per player to enter, Then we'll make it not a closed instance so you never know if you are going to pop into a fresh room or a boss that has 1% Health left with 20 dudes smashing its face in, wasting your time and effort"

• Wacko in Pajama's
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • It Is What It Is.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 13, 2010, 07:24:43 PM »
manwinc, why not work on it with me?  give me a couple days to get all my ducks in a row and i will send you the new version which is for armor but will eventually do weapons too.  And pick your imbue.  :)

Paul, I love when someone improves upon my scripts, usually I dont name them after me for that reason, so improvements can be made and not change the name of the script.  If you want to help on things, check my other post about the armor one, I could use an offset click in that.
Coragin

My Facebook

Offline NObama

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 18, 2010, 10:13:24 AM »
Is it possible to make a 100% elemenatl weapon with an oak runic, or am I just burning resources to no effect?

:)

Offline Wilk

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Wilk has no influence.
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 18, 2010, 11:20:06 AM »
Yes, may take you a while though. I did it with some bokutos 2 days ago.

Offline NObama

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 18, 2010, 12:16:52 PM »
Feedback for ya:  I'd put in some sort of journal scan routine that notes when the trash barrel is too full, then waits three minutes.  I ended up with a whole pack of heavy x bows because the script crafts and evals them much faster than the trask bucket empties.

Also - Is anyone else having trouble with the unravel option?  If I try to use unravel, the following steps occur:

1) Makes a bow
2) Evals a bow
3) Makes a second bow
4) Opens imbuing menu.
5) Never recognizes that the menu is open and gets stuck in a loop trying to open the menu

Other than those minor issues (who needs more residue, anyway?), good stuff!

:)
« Last Edit: January 18, 2010, 12:29:48 PM by NObama »

Tags: