Author Topic: SUO AIO Weapon Crafting Tool v1.5 WORKING IN FULL  (Read 22296 times)

Offline CoraginTopic starter

• Wacko in Pajama's
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 23
  • Coragin might someday be someone...Coragin might someday be someone...Coragin might someday be someone...Coragin might someday be someone...
  • It Is What It Is.
  • Respect: +57
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: SUO AIO Weapon Crafting Tool v1.5 WORKING IN FULL
« Reply #45 on: January 18, 2010, 09:57:10 PM »
I did some private updating to the unravel and its running smoother, but then I got to workin on the armor making script.  Gonna have to get this one polished up.
Coragin

My Facebook
And now I'm better at doing what ever it is Wolverine does!

Offline Paulonius

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +162
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 08, 2010, 12:47:45 AM »
I did a bit more testing on your script over the weekend and made a couple of additional mods.

1. The script doesn't have a failsafe if the weapon you make doesn't have a high enough intensity to allow you to unravel it.  As written it drops into an endless loop if you make one. I added in a journal check for the message and have it trashing the item if this happens.

2. I modded your trash sub to find the trash barrel so that it won't require setup.

3. The Item ID for composite bow was wrong. I corrected it.

4. I substituted the straight clicks in the make item sub for gump clicks.

5. I added in hard-coded property checks for 100 luck weapons and bows with both channeling and balance.  Comment these out if you don't care for them, I didn't add them to your menu setup.

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post. You must register and post an acceptable introduction to download
SUO_AIO_Weapon_Crafter_v1.5.txt
This coin declares Caesar is "Dictator for Life." He did serve as Dictator for the remainder of his life, but his life would end only a few weeks after this issue. For Caesar to put his image on coins and essentially declare himself king was too much for Brutus and his republican allies.

"If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough'
-Mario Andretti

"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
- General George Patton Jr

Offline CoraginTopic starter

• Wacko in Pajama's
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 23
  • Coragin might someday be someone...Coragin might someday be someone...Coragin might someday be someone...Coragin might someday be someone...
  • It Is What It Is.
  • Respect: +57
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 08, 2010, 05:33:34 AM »
Thanks Paul!  I hope you added your corrections into the header so you can have credit.  I am now uploading it to the main post.
Coragin

My Facebook
And now I'm better at doing what ever it is Wolverine does!

Offline Ultima

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +160
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 01, 2010, 07:11:48 PM »
Does the script only look for weapons with 100% Elemental Damage or can it be edited to store weapons with 60% or greater in a certain element?

Alot of potentially perfect weapons could be tossed out. You could get a 60% Fire Weapon with all the right mods which can be enhanced with bronze up to 100%. Or one with 80% Energy enhanced with copper to 100% Etc...

Is this a simple fix or something that requires alot more coding?

Offline Ultima

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 07, 2010, 10:25:04 AM »
Magical shortbow ID should be set to VER instead of PFR , at least on the OSI production shard I'm playing on.

Being the extremely talented coder that I am I did a quick fix edit and set the slayers to grab  objects containing 50%,60%,80%,90% instead of the actual slayer property. I can easily imbue that property or whatever property I want onto the item. The only real value to me is the elemental damage type.

I also had to change the menu for Ornate Axes to menu 6 on the left side as it wasn't on the Axes menu but the bladed items icon menu probably a result of recent gump changes. There was also issues with the script not pulling more ingots when crafting Ornate Axes. I haven't been able to trouble shoot through this yet but will play around with it some more as I do want some Ornate Axes is my tool bag.

I've blown through virtually all of my runics that I've accumulated and getting a 100% Elemental Damage is few and far between. Many times I'm having to settle for an 80% or 90% elemental damage with the desired properties. You would think the 100%'s would come more often but they don't and when they do come it's usually with some mods that seriously detracts from the weapon.

Having the right elemental weapon is probably the best thing you can do for yourself when PVM'ing....it makes all the difference in the world. Probably more than any buff you can put up. Much of the timing I'm maxing out on damage before invoking EoO or honor. I hate having casting consecrate weapon as it usually on last 3-4 seconds and  eats up mana as well as takes up time I could be casting something else beneficial.

This script is a world beater in my opinion. Kudos to Coragin and Paulonious for putting this baby together. I can't believe it's only been downloaded 3 times. It belongs in the Elite section as far as I'm concerned. 8)

« Last Edit: June 07, 2010, 10:26:50 AM by Ultima »

Offline Paulonius

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 07, 2010, 10:33:03 AM »
The ingot pull issue I have seen comes where you have more than one stack of ingots and one has fewer than the minimum.  It doesn't look at more than one stack as coded.

I agree that the 100% elementals should be modified to the minimum that enhancing with an appropriate material will get to 100%, that is a solid observation. 

I have modified a number of weapon recipes and tinkered with the save criteria in my version, but as its Cor's script, I think its up to him to modify the original.  Maybe you could post the code for your changes with an explanation for what you did? 
This coin declares Caesar is "Dictator for Life." He did serve as Dictator for the remainder of his life, but his life would end only a few weeks after this issue. For Caesar to put his image on coins and essentially declare himself king was too much for Brutus and his republican allies.

-Mario Andretti

Offline Ultima

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 07, 2010, 01:55:16 PM »
The ingot pull issue I have seen comes where you have more than one stack of ingots and one has fewer than the minimum.  It doesn't look at more than one stack as coded.
I just tried it again with one stack of ingots and had the same issue...I'm not sure if it's in my ability to decipher where the issue is but I will look at it some more and see if I can find any inconsistencies causing the problem.

I agree that the 100% elementals should be modified to the minimum that enhancing with an appropriate material will get to 100%, that is a solid observation.
For sure I've enhanced quite a few and it pays big dividends. I'd rather have a 90% weapon with the right properties than a 100% with the wrong ones.

The ingot guide:
Iron = Zilch
Dull Copper = +50 Durability, Lower Requirements 20%
Shadow = +20% Cold Damage, +50 Durability
Copper =  +20% Energy Damage, +10% Poison Damage
Bronze = +40% Fire Damage
Golden = +40 Luck, Lower Requirements 50%
Agapite = +30% Cold Damage, +20% Energy Damage
Verite = +20% Energy Damage, +40% Poison Damage
Valorite = +20% Cold Damage, +20% Energy Damage, +10% Fire Damage, +10% Poison Damage

To those who haven't experimented with this stuff you can only enhance physical damage. And the materials with two properties such as Copper,Agapite,Verite and Valorite the 2nd property is going to come on the back end only after the first elemental property has been filled. So for example a weapon with 70% Poison and 30% Physical enhanced with Verite will end up with 80% Poison/20% Energy. Unfortunaltely Poison isn't one of elemental damages you can add first. This makes enhancing Posion items very challenging where fire is very easy.

I do believe using an Ancient Smithing Hammer helps your chances of enhancing. But I can't confirm 100%. Can't hurt though. 8)

I have modified a number of weapon recipes and tinkered with the save criteria in my version, but as its Cor's script, I think its up to him to modify the original.  Maybe you could post the code for your changes with an explanation for what you did?  
I forgot all the minor changes I did but I know they were just minor because that's all I'm capable of. :P

I just changed the setting of Slayers:
Code: [Select]
set %reptile Reptile
set %undead Undead
set %demon Demon
set %arachnid Arachnid
set %repond Repond
set %elemental Elemental
set %damagepercent 100%
to
Code: [Select]
set %reptile 70%
set %undead 80%
set %demon 90%
set %arachnid 60%
set %repond 50%
set %elemental Elemental
set %damagepercent 100%

Yea it's not pretty I just jimmy'd it to pull the weapons I do want and it's working for the most part just not like if one of the Jedi Master's here looked at the code. I also changed the magical shortbow to VER and the menu on the ornate axe as well as the crafting window to 530_497 from 530_507.

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post. You must register and post an acceptable introduction to download
Coragin's SUO Elemental Maker.txt
« Last Edit: June 07, 2010, 02:01:29 PM by Ultima »

Offline Paulonius

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 07, 2010, 02:00:56 PM »
Maybe when we make the transition to OEUO I will work with Cor to come up with an updated version.

I think the list of things I did is:

Pull bows with channel and balance

Pull 100 luck items

equip a +10 ASH out of a secure

Work out of a variety of containers

-Mario Andretti

Offline Ultima

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 07, 2010, 02:07:23 PM »
I posted an edited version. If this is not kosher someone please say the word or use your Super Powers to fix the issue. 8)

@Paulionius

This is definitely a script near and dear to my heart as it gives you such value on the battlefield. I'll post some pics of some of the weapons I'm proud of and use for spawning and what not.

It be great to see this get some more attention in the future. More containers to store items etc but it's working for all the items I'm crafting with the exception of the ornate axe. So far I've been crafting radiant scimitars, Daisho, Yumi, and magical shortbows.

And I'm about all out of runics and SBOD's. :(

Need to head back to Heartwood! Just when I thought my slaving days for those elves were all over...

Offline Paulonius

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 29, 2010, 01:59:58 PM »
Ultima, per your request.

http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=5371.msg45332#msg45332

I only did fire and cold so far. I still need to sort out the numbers for the rest...

-Mario Andretti

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 18, 2010, 04:44:31 AM »
Something is broken, it worked a few days (week?) ago, but I redownloaded it and ran it last night.

2 - slayers, and they both had 30 ssi.... so I'm sure they were kept cause of the ssi and not the slayer. actually I'm sure of it because one is a blood ele slayer.

I logged on and burned up the last shadow hammer this morning and watched it unravel a dragon slayer, even though they are checked for keeping.
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Tags: