Author Topic: Tinker Trainer  (Read 34500 times)

Offline jesterboo

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • jesterboo has no influence.
  • Respect: +6
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Tinker Trainer
« Reply #30 on: April 28, 2011, 12:28:03 PM »
+1
i was using it at the bank right next to the trash can, but it wouldn't empty my back pack, so i had to do it manually. After that i switched to CEO's script, then back to this one. I'm still at 97, since i had someone transfer about of resources over to me. It was a good running script, but it just wasn't reading the banks trash barrel

Offline Outlaw Josey Wales

• Full Moon Rising!
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • Outlaw Josey Wales has no influence.
  • Respect: +59
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 28, 2011, 02:51:50 PM »
+1
could of used massacre item id script and id the trash can added it into the script will help u get better understanding of code

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 17, 2011, 06:31:25 PM »
+1
Been using this script it gets stuck in  a perpetual loop .. in the dumpsub below...

Code: [Select]
   Repeat
      {
      Set %CurrentPackItem %CurrentPackItem + 1
      Set #FindIndex %CurrentPackItem
      exevent drag #findid #findstack
      wait 10
      exevent dropc %ResourceSecure
      wait 15
      }
   Until %CurrentPackItem = %ItemsinPack
   Return #True
   }
Return #False
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

• Full Moon Rising!
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 18, 2011, 08:45:52 AM »
+1
Been using this script it gets stuck in  a perpetual loop .. in the dumpsub below...

ruroh

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 18, 2011, 09:13:52 AM »
+1

ruroh

lol maybe i could have worded that different .. but the sub ... was called dump.
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

• Full Moon Rising!
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 18, 2011, 09:14:58 AM »
+1
hehe i was just teasing bro

Offline Niro

• Activity:
    0%
  • Niro has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 19, 2011, 05:35:26 PM »
+1
i have just started using the script and i have realized that if first fabricates 2 more tinker tools and then carry s on creating the rest then it stops and starts emptying but i also trashes the tinker tools then it asks me to place another tinker tool in the back and click it again and it loops like that

Offline PauloniusTopic starter

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +162
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 20, 2011, 06:19:20 AM »
+1
There are issues with the current version of this script that I introduced in the most recent update.  I need to get into it to fix it.  In the interest of not destroying anyone's resources, I am going to pull the script pending the update that fixes that last update. 
This coin declares Caesar is "Dictator for Life." He did serve as Dictator for the remainder of his life, but his life would end only a few weeks after this issue. For Caesar to put his image on coins and essentially declare himself king was too much for Brutus and his republican allies.

"If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough'
-Mario Andretti

"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
- General George Patton Jr

Offline PauloniusTopic starter

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +162
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 26, 2011, 04:30:53 AM »
+1
I believe I have fixed the issue with the dump sub dropping a bunch of the things you need into the trash.  

I added a variable to the setup that stores the IDs for the stuff in your pack.  The dump sub now checks this before taking anything out of your backpack.  

This reintroduces the issue of having a bunch of junk in your backpack when you close the script out of sequence.  I will address by adding a skill/ control menu that cycles through the dump before stopping in the next update.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2011, 04:47:51 AM by Paulonius »
This coin declares Caesar is "Dictator for Life." He did serve as Dictator for the remainder of his life, but his life would end only a few weeks after this issue. For Caesar to put his image on coins and essentially declare himself king was too much for Brutus and his republican allies.

"If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough'
-Mario Andretti

"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
- General George Patton Jr

Offline daemonsdiablo

• Activity:
    0%
  • daemonsdiablo has no influence.
  • Respect: +2
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 21, 2011, 01:00:51 AM »
+1
around 76.9 I hit a weird spot, .30 would no longer dump the pieces that had already been made, so I tried .20 and got a perpetual dumping loop. So I am currently running both versions at the same time and it is working perfectly lol

fixed it, I took a cue from an earlier post and put about 250 stones worth of rubble in my bag. now the script is working flawlessly. It seems that though the weight triggers the dump routine, item count doesnt. Thanks for the great script though, im at 97.6 now. As soon as this is finished, Ill be trying out your tailor script. Im making a crafter on my second account, so far Ive used your scripts for all of it. Thanks again.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2011, 02:29:47 PM by daemonsdiablo »

Offline Khadez

• Activity:
    0%
  • Khadez has no influence.
  • Respect: +3
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 01, 2011, 11:58:12 AM »
+1
I cant find the Scrypt... To copy anywhere... In the post..... I know noobish question of all but where do i download it or copy it?

Sorry didnt know about it...

I made my intro now =) now waiting for approval
« Last Edit: July 01, 2011, 03:19:09 PM by Khadez »

Offline onlyindreams

• Spaz Ferret's Personal Assistant
  • Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • onlyindreams barely matters.onlyindreams barely matters.
  • Respect: +96
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 01, 2011, 12:40:17 PM »
+1
I cant find the Scrypt... To copy anywhere... In the post..... I know noobish question of all but where do i download it or copy it?

http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=1750.0

and

http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=447.0

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +273
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 01, 2011, 01:24:22 PM »
+1

AND you never will until you become unrestricted!

Offline Khadez

• Activity:
    0%
  • Khadez has no influence.
  • Respect: +3
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 02, 2011, 07:23:28 AM »
+1
Wonderfull script.... Works great...  from 85 to gm really fast no problems at all!!!!

Thanks Paulonius

Offline SnoWolf

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • SnoWolf has no influence.
  • Respect: +2
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 19, 2011, 12:03:49 AM »
+1
I just ran 3.0 and i'm having the same problem as everyone else when i hit bracelets. Reading up a few posts someone said 2.0 ran perfectly, i just switched scripts and think i may have noticed a solution to your problem... the very first thing that 2.0 does is make you manually click the trash barrel, getting the ID i suppose to it.. so it works wonderfully in the luna bank, it even went as far as to dump the stuff i had remaining in my back pack from the earlier run with the 3.0 when it hit its hang up.  Maybe the dump problem people are having is that you don't specifiy an ID. I'm not a scripter by any means, i can just read through it and understand the code enough to edit it for my own personal use if need be from coding html in websites. I tried taking a look for an item type ID in 3.0 for the trash barrel so i could add it to the code line in hopes it would register the trash can in the luna bank, however i didn't see any (may have just missed it though). Still, i figured it may be worth taking a look into?
« Last Edit: December 19, 2011, 12:05:59 AM by SnoWolf »

Tags: