Author Topic: "Fixed an issue with Unraveling which allowed relic fragments from certain items  (Read 4288 times)

Offline NObamaTopic starter

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
According to the patch notes on uoherald, they:

- Fixed an issue with Unraveling which allowed relic fragments from certain items.

Is this an additional fix to prevent player crafted relics?  I'm going to be bummed if they turned off unraveling marties...

:)

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
I was betting that it was the special named weps from recipes from heartwood.
ex making guardian axes out of gold and getting 35 relics out of 35 charges because the base wep already had 2 max intensities and gold gave the lower requirements to make 3 max and instant relic.

Offline NObamaTopic starter

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
    • View Profile
Curses.  Another Elite tip I didn't have!  Hope you all capitalized on it!

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
c2 dont spill the beans i doubt thats getting nerfed.. its probably the recipes on stratics...
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline sheen

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • sheen has no influence.
  • Respect: +4
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile

that's not true... ;-)
it was posted in the relic thread...

but i'm hoping that it's not the recipes...

i will test this when i'm finished with work ;-)

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile

This was posted on the main board nobama.  it suggested using valorite but both give a 100 % intensity.

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
c2 dont spill the beans i doubt thats getting nerfed.. its probably the recipes on stratics...

I wouldn't spill the beans but it was a public boards post

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
    • View Profile

My bad c2 .. i wasnt away it was a public knowldege thing.. but i reckon that wont be fixed i recon thier fixing the other method. also on public boards post
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile

My bad c2 .. i wasnt away it was a public knowldege thing.. but i reckon that wont be fixed i recon thier fixing the other method. also on public boards post

Ha which i do not know about.

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
Ha which i do not know about.

See you can spill beans on public posts.. i new it lol ... 

Offline Oracle

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Oracle barely matters.Oracle barely matters.
  • We always want something that we cannot have...!
  • Respect: +97
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Don't spill the beans! 

I love beans, especially BBQ ones.  Seriously, the Stratics people are killing themselves, as well as others.  Some people just can't keep things to themselves.  Once they find out something, their first objective is to "shout it out to the whole world" so other people think they are cool!  They need to be hit in the head and then told that people at EA are paid to read their posts and to write down bugs, exploits, and work-arounds, as well as suggestions and cool ideas.  Then they go fix them.  They have built in bug-testers there...One of the head developers, Draconi, even answers some of their questions and tries to dispel some rumors, as well as start some himself.
ORACLE
Get me a Straw...because I suck...!
PIXEL CRACK -- Love it! Crave it! Want it! Got to have it!

Offline Wilk

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Wilk has no influence.
  • Respect: +24
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Yeah I saw the thread in public right when it came out, and was hoping it would get buried. I didn't bother using this method until yesterday though since I had 4k relics from the previous way, and figured this knowledge would kill relic selling greatly on my shard (which thankfully it did not).

This uses a lot of resources that not every player in game has access to in abundance unless you're an avid bod runner (bronze runics)/miner (perfect emerald/blue diamond & 630 high end ingots per hammer burned), and have a legendary (preferably) imbuer that can use the Queen's forge.

Fortunately I am, and ripped out over 3600 relics yesterday just in case they did indeed fix this way of getting them.

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
"[re-arranging Scrabble letters] SETEC ASTRONOMY... TOO MANY SECRETS. "
--Martin Bishop, Movie:Sneakers, 1992
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline onlyindreams

• Spaz Ferret's Personal Assistant
  • Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • onlyindreams barely matters.onlyindreams barely matters.
  • Respect: +96
    • View Profile
"[re-arranging Scrabble letters] SETEC ASTRONOMY... TOO MANY SECRETS. "
--Martin Bishop, Movie:Sneakers, 1992

Great movie!

Tags: