Author Topic: Seeds of Renewal  (Read 3072 times)

Offline OracleTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Oracle barely matters.Oracle barely matters.
  • We always want something that we cannot have...!
  • Respect: +97
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Seeds of Renewal
« on: December 10, 2009, 01:07:27 PM »
Observations:

Been Gardening plants now for three weeks, in order to get enough 'Seeds of Renewal' to imbue some new suits for myself and a couple of friends.  I have calculated the success rate based on 120 plants at .02%.  Seems for every 120 plants that I grow that 3 or less plants will sprout a seed of renewal at each harvesting.  Using Greater Strength and Greater Heal Potions does not increase or decrease the amount of seeds of renewal produced.   

First Run Trial:  Calculations 11,520 harvestings = 232 Seeds of Renewal

I did not want to calculate how many potions or the time dedicated to grow and harvest each plant.  To water and take care of 120 plants before the 10th day when they start to produce resources is on average 19 minutes each.  When the plants reach maturity (self-pollinate) it takes a lot longer to grab each resource and each seed along with watering, bug infestation, and disease eradication...
ORACLE
Get me a Straw...because I suck...!
PIXEL CRACK -- Love it! Crave it! Want it! Got to have it!

Offline Wakiza

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Wakiza has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Seeds of Renewal
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2009, 02:11:36 PM »
Thats insane.

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Seeds of Renewal
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2009, 03:21:13 PM »
Yes it is but it is making the ones that actually go to the trouble to go some very needed and valuable and also making them a good buck.

Tags: