Author Topic: Ter Mur Lumberjack  (Read 40432 times)

Offline slyoneTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • slyone has no influence.
  • Respect: +40
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Ter Mur Lumberjack
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2010, 01:19:01 PM »
+1
Good call, it defaults to two books :/
I messed with the runebook counter in the setup_runebook sub.  I should probably start at 0 and increment inside each of the if statements...

Post Merge: April 24, 2010, 01:11:26 AM
I updated the script so that you can successfully use it with a single runebook whether it be ter 16, mur 16, or a wood/tree book.  Current version is templatev2_2.  I'll see about modifying the menus to add a crystal shard counter next :)
« Last Edit: April 23, 2010, 11:12:13 PM by slyone »
Started playing back at the Second Age

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2010, 01:22:57 PM »
+1
Well, I ended up having time to take a look at adding a Crystal Shard Counter.  So I created it and just uploaded the latest version.

Offline kenshin87

• Activity:
    0%
  • kenshin87 has no influence.
  • Respect: +35
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 24, 2010, 02:24:23 PM »
+1
great thank you for the support. i dont have time to run it atm but  will take a look in a bit. again thanks for everything and if i were to run into any more glitches or anything i will certainly let you know and if i can post a quick fix for it. thank you

Offline kenshin87

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 24, 2010, 08:15:10 PM »
+1
ok so i think i found another problem. simple fix is to not run with uoa. i noticed that the dropping sequence messes up or freezes on this area
_MOVE_TO_CONTAINER:
  finditem !_mt_item C_ , #backpackid
  if #findkind <> -1
  {
    if !_mt_item in %boards && !_cnt
      gosub calc_total_points
    exevent drag #findid #findstack
    wait 5
  finditem  !_mt_secure

exevent dropc !_mt_secure
    wait 20
    goto _MOVE_TO_CONTAINER
  }
  namespace clear
  namespace pop
return

i was just starting to chop would and it got stuck here.
another thing i ran into was that i believe with the new update to the runebooks it is messing up the ter16 and mur16. i will run further tests on it later. hope this helps so far

Offline kenshin87

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 25, 2010, 08:36:24 PM »
+1
also noticing that guild or quest menu pops up every now and then. cant remember it was earlier this morning

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 26, 2010, 03:20:12 PM »
+1
I've never had the issue of the guild/quest menu popping up...let me know what circumstances you are in when you get the menu and I'll try to reproduce them on my end.

As for the script freezing up in the drop sequence...I have trouble with that too sometimes.  I've only had it freeze on me like once in two weeks though.  I guess the first thing I'll try to make it stop freezing is to increase the wait time.

Thanks for the feedback.

Offline manwinc

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!
  • "The Devs Hard at Work"
  • Respect: +123
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 27, 2010, 02:28:09 PM »
+1
The guild menu pop up happens in my miner sometimes. Never did figure out why Lol
Monkeys and Typewriters!

" Oh I know, We'll make a Boss Encounter that requires 3 keys per player to enter, Then we'll make it not a closed instance so you never know if you are going to pop into a fresh room or a boss that has 1% Health left with 20 dudes smashing its face in, wasting your time and effort"

Offline Ultima

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +160
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 15, 2010, 10:12:51 PM »
+1
Looks like I'm in need of some Crystal Shards afterall to top off my jewelry! :o

The script  was stalling during the drop off in the beginning. I bumped up the wait times and it seems to have fixed the issue. Slower but stable. I'm going to let it run overnight and I'll post my results.

Very interesting in how you coded it as far as setting up the script. Nice work and thanks for the use of this script.

These crystal shards aren't cheap! ;)

Offline VLDK1976

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • VLDK1976 has no influence.
  • Respect: +5
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 16, 2010, 10:30:44 AM »
+1
Thanks ALOT for this wonderfull script. OMG I have been looking for this for so long. I wonder why Mwinc never came up with a edit to his with termur possibilities.

But well, I am all dedicated to your script now.

All thumbs up  :)

Offline VLDK1976

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • VLDK1976 has no influence.
  • Respect: +5
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 17, 2010, 02:54:51 AM »
+1
Have been using your script for a day or so now, and it made me think of that I only chop 32 places, meaning my rate of return to same spot within a given period is high, and thereby risk for being reported high too. I therefor took a look at the script, and I wonder if it's impossible to make the script use more than 2 books.

In your "setup_runebooks" sub, you set up one book for "ter" and one for "mur", so my thought was to make it set it up for "te" "rm" and "ur" that would give 3 books. If my thoughts is correct I guess you could make unlimited amount of books, as long the property of each book is different, and there is no oher books with same property.

Furthermore I found a little bug. I am not sure how it happens, or why, but I have 2 extra crystal shards on the counter, compared to what I have in my secure. It's not something that makes a difference really, it's only a cosmetic issue.

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 17, 2010, 03:00:23 PM »
+1
Making an addition of a third book will most likely work.  To make it work another statement needs be added to the OR that checks for the new runebook's name and a sub would have to be created for the treespots.  I love using this script for lumberjacking in Fel and I've found quite a bit of enjoyment tinkering with it to tackle the task of lumberjacking in Ter Mur.  :)  I'm glad to hear that others are enjoying it as well.

Offline Ultima

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 17, 2010, 10:40:23 PM »
+1
I crashed the first night I tried running this script. However it ran today while at work and came back to about 12 or so Crystal Shards. Initally I bumped up the wait times too much and since lowered them back down.

I Haven't had any issues with it stalling during the drop off or any part of the script. I might have to look into getting 2 Lumberjackers in Tel Mur to farm crystal shards.  8)

Offline manwinc

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!
  • "The Devs Hard at Work"
  • Respect: +123
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 19, 2010, 02:08:37 PM »
+1
I did make a modified version of the ter mur lumberjacker, but just imagine a public version of that being out on the market *Shudders*
Monkeys and Typewriters!

" Oh I know, We'll make a Boss Encounter that requires 3 keys per player to enter, Then we'll make it not a closed instance so you never know if you are going to pop into a fresh room or a boss that has 1% Health left with 20 dudes smashing its face in, wasting your time and effort"

Offline NObama

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 19, 2010, 08:06:18 PM »
+1
Yeah...I picture a line of script axemen lined up at the two dozen safe trees in Ter Mur...

::)

Offline Ultima

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 19, 2010, 08:34:41 PM »
+1
Where are you hiding all of your stuff Manwinc?

Nobama seems to know...

He has more access to your private library than I do and yet he cries about not being Elite! ::)

Tags: