Author Topic: Screen Recorders  (Read 13638 times)

Offline luv2luvlong

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • luv2luvlong has no influence.
  • Respect: +14
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Screen Recorders
« Reply #30 on: May 22, 2010, 01:14:02 PM »
And I thought Legends was dying.
"If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle" - Sun Tzu in reference to his five points of victory.

Offline onlyindreams

• Spaz Ferret's Personal Assistant
  • Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • onlyindreams barely matters.onlyindreams barely matters.
  • Respect: +96
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 22, 2010, 03:45:29 PM »
I think all shards are dying. Looks like Atlantic, Pac and Europa are going strong though. GL and maybe a couple others are borderline. But with school out I'm sure we'll see some more action everywhere.

Offline jtw1984Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • jtw1984 has no influence.
  • Danger is my Middle Name
  • Respect: +11
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 22, 2010, 03:59:22 PM »
Atlantic seems to be getting alittle slow as of late. Someone has been popping Harrys to try and spark fights, but only HEAT shows up with 10+ to take them.

I tried fighting them by myself, but called it quits.

Offline Noobie

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Noobie has no influence.
  • Respect: +13
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 22, 2010, 05:01:42 PM »
Legends is not stacked every day with pvp but most nights you can find some good fights. We are running MIN if anyone wants to come visit for some fights.

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 01, 2013, 09:22:06 PM »
Ok its been many years since a post was made in this thread.

Whats a good, free  and virus free screen recorder now ??

Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 06, 2013, 01:49:34 PM »
Ok its been many years since a post was made in this thread.

Whats a good, free  and virus free screen recorder now ??

http://camstudio.org/
http://sourceforge.net/projects/camstudio/?source=directory

Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."

Offline Xanderyum

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Xanderyum has no influence.
  • Respect: +9
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 06, 2013, 04:49:34 PM »
EN did you just reply to yourself with a quote from yourself?!  Madness......................

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 06, 2013, 05:27:20 PM »
EN did you just reply to yourself with a quote from yourself?!  Madness......................

Indeed i did. :)   and i might quote myself on that.

Offline HardY-

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • HardY- has no influence.
  • Respect: +16
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 14, 2014, 09:50:05 PM »
an corp

I`m using the overwolf recording system, its by farm the most easy i`ve found, i use ite to Diablo3, LoL, UO.

Offline OMGBurgers

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • OMGBurgers has no influence.
  • Respect: +44
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 08, 2014, 03:48:14 PM »
double an corp

try open broadcaster also, it's free and 32/64bit.  supports hotkeys and all that stuff and is really low on cpu usage.  can output directly to a stream, or to localdisc,

Offline UOMaddog

• Maddog
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 22
  • UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...
  • Biggest B@D@$$ of the Universe
  • Respect: +165
  • Referrals: 8
    • View Profile
    • Insane UO
« Reply #40 on: December 10, 2014, 09:05:39 PM »
Get an nVidia graphics card that's 650 or higher and use ShadowPlay. Writes all video events to two streams: the first is what you see on your screen, the second gets written to temporary memory chip on the graphics card that stores the last 20 minutes of whatever happened on your screen. This way, if you forget to hit "Record" you still have the fight! Also, they've made a lot of enhancements for it so you can record only certain windows and such as well (for fullscreen games). You can also live stream to Twitch if you want to! I've used it a bunch for SWTOR.  I'd post up some samples but they're all pretty large files.
There are 10 kinds of people in this world: those that understand binary and those that don't!

Windows:  A 64-bit tweak of a 32-bit extension to a 16-bit user interface for an 8-bit operating system based on a 4-bit architecture from a 2-bit company that can't stand 1 bit of competition!

Offline OMGBurgers

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • OMGBurgers has no influence.
  • Respect: +44
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 10, 2015, 12:43:32 PM »
here's me killing someone while changing the batteries on my mouse.  Bandage script and those 8 dmg bokuto hits ftw http://www.twitch.tv/emptybasket/c/2897988  sorry my mic is super loud i didnt know haha

Tags: