Author Topic: Warning!!!!!!! Stay Away From Fel Champ Spawns!!!!!!!!  (Read 1868 times)

Offline Krusty The KlownTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Krusty The Klown has no influence.
  • Respect: +3
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Warning!!!!!!! Stay Away From Fel Champ Spawns!!!!!!!!
« on: May 20, 2010, 07:26:51 PM »
I dont know what is exactly going on but regardless stay away... I have done 3 champs today on 3 diffrent characters and on each have lost at least 1 insured or blessed item off my suit or weapon....First was a Rikki in Destard this morning and I lost my Blessed Armor of Fortune I was not over weight it had plenty of durability etc. Logged out to switch characters because of the lrc loss and once again lost a pair of insured inquisitors on my mysticism mage... Then being the goofball I tend to be later in the day some guildies were doing a demon spawn in the back of fire and were raided so i hopped on my stealth archer to go help defend the spawn and once again poof there went my dismounter. I wouldnt be so upset other than it was a one of a kind dismounter Hit Lightning 48%, Balanced, HCI 24, SSI 35, DI 48 so as you would probably guess ive not had the best of days regarding UO. Just be forwarned its happening might be the new patch i have no idea >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Offline SunTigress

• TopTwo's Woman
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • SunTigress has no influence.
  • Respect: +43
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Warning!!!!!!! Stay Away From Fel Champ Spawns!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2010, 08:00:42 PM »
a real inquisitors? SUXXORS!
If at first you don't succeed, try try again. Then give up. There is no use in making a fool of yourself.

Offline Ultima

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +160
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2010, 10:17:42 PM »
Sorry to hear that Krusty. I can attest first hand to losing 2 blessed Crimsons on Sonoma so I know in fact there is a bug with blessed items.

Also Krusty against a certain 'crew' of players on our particular shard I saw some very strange happenings in the past. I'm not familiar with the current cheat programs EUO and what they can and cannot do in PvP.

I could be a conspiracy nut but some of the things I witnessed on our shard are beyond what any cheat program could and could only be done by the "Powers that Be".  

I will find you in game and I can fill you in on what I think may be going on our shard.

Hopefully you've find your items...

Offline jtw1984

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • jtw1984 has no influence.
  • Danger is my Middle Name
  • Respect: +11
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2010, 11:19:03 PM »
Thanks for the heads up. I'll make sure to hold off for now. Sorry about the losses, thats rough.

Tags: