Author Topic: New T-Map Results  (Read 15711 times)

Offline Wilk

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Wilk has no influence.
  • Respect: +24
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: New T-Map Results
« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2010, 08:04:12 PM »
Booyah - that's the problem.  I *guarantee* that those maps are borked because it's generating Malas locations on a Brit Trammel Map set.  Some dev cut and pasted too much code without modifying it appropriately.  

Test it:  Pull up the general location of the Ocean pin and estimate where it is in on the Malas map.

I still got 1 Malas map that was in the edge of darkness, or abyss.

Pulling up the general location and estimate? Heh, you're talking to a guy that needs his gm mining just to find map locations that are working. :)

Offline Outlaw Josey Wales

• Full Moon Rising!
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • Outlaw Josey Wales has no influence.
  • Respect: +59
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2010, 05:34:45 PM »
52 ingenious maps in i have goten 10 pardons 20 vines 8 phasing orbs 7 surge shields and 9 sashes 15 alacricity scrolls and 10 pinkie scrolls from fell ingenious maps.  To answer the question in advance how do u get fell ingenious maps go to kaladan kill ancient liches. I ve only had two maps that were not in the right location one is out in the water the other is under house.

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2010, 05:40:57 PM »
+1 on rep for that little tidbit of info jose Thanx

Offline Khameleon

• Script Tester - Team Leader
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
  • Respect: +238
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2010, 06:23:18 PM »
52 ingenious maps in i have goten 10 pardons 20 vines 8 phasing orbs 7 surge shields and 9 sashes 15 alacricity scrolls and 10 pinkie scrolls from fell ingenious maps.  To answer the question in advance how do u get fell ingenious maps go to kaladan kill ancient liches. I ve only had two maps that were not in the right location one is out in the water the other is under house.

I wounder if its under a house, if you had mining would you still be able to dig it up? although It would probably be trapped under the house and you'd never be able to loot it....

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 10, 2010, 06:38:50 PM »

I wounder if its under a house, if you had mining would you still be able to dig it up? although It would probably be trapped under the house and you'd never be able to loot it....
Another thought i wonder if it is under the house would the monsters be able to spawn?

Offline UOMaddog

• Maddog
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 22
  • UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...
  • Biggest B@D@$$ of the Universe
  • Respect: +165
  • Referrals: 8
    • View Profile
    • Insane UO
« Reply #20 on: August 10, 2010, 10:01:47 PM »

where in khaldun are the ancient liches?? I ran all over there just now and couldn't find a single one!
There are 10 kinds of people in this world: those that understand binary and those that don't!

Windows:  A 64-bit tweak of a 32-bit extension to a 16-bit user interface for an 8-bit operating system based on a 4-bit architecture from a 2-bit company that can't stand 1 bit of competition!

Offline Khameleon

• Script Tester - Team Leader
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
  • Respect: +238
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 11, 2010, 12:58:40 AM »
there way over on the west side.. near the blood pools.

• Full Moon Rising!
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 11, 2010, 02:27:30 AM »

where in khaldun are the ancient liches?? I ran all over there just now and couldn't find a single one!
  hit the levers to get into the secret rooms my friend

• Full Moon Rising!
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 11, 2010, 02:29:29 AM »

Another thought i wonder if it is under the house would the monsters be able to spawn?
To give everyone heads up i sailed out to middel of the ocean were the map was suppose to be in the water mined water in a 8by 8 grid never could dig it up thought about heading to malas seeing if it corisponded with the quads for it there and trying but haven t done yet

Offline UOMaddog

• Maddog
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...
    • View Profile
    • Insane UO
« Reply #24 on: August 11, 2010, 05:20:48 PM »

It's been forever since I've really been in there, details please!!! (screenshots would be awesome!!!)
There are 10 kinds of people in this world: those that understand binary and those that don't!

Windows:  A 64-bit tweak of a 32-bit extension to a 16-bit user interface for an 8-bit operating system based on a 4-bit architecture from a 2-bit company that can't stand 1 bit of competition!

Offline UOMaddog

• Maddog
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
    • Insane UO
« Reply #25 on: August 11, 2010, 05:59:21 PM »
I went to both Khaldun and Reg Volom (Spectre Dungeon) in Ilsh and couldn't find ancient liches anywhere!

• Full Moon Rising!
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 12, 2010, 06:40:09 PM »

It's been forever since I've really been in there, details please!!! (screenshots would be awesome!!!)

http://www.uoguide.com/Khaldun

Offline UOMaddog

• Maddog
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
    • Insane UO
« Reply #27 on: August 12, 2010, 07:47:59 PM »
Been there done that. I was just informed that Ancient Liches were removed from Khaldun right after the T-Map changes. Also, you can no longer access the special dungeon from Spectre Dungeon where the other ancient liches were.

Checked this on 2 different shards...nowhere to be found =[

Offline NObamaTopic starter

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 12, 2010, 07:50:54 PM »
So - back to my question then:  Is it no longer possible to obtain fresh Trammel Brittania level 6s, except from inside Level 6 chests?  I sort of lost track with all the Khaldun talk...

• Full Moon Rising!
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 12, 2010, 08:48:43 PM »
So - back to my question then:  Is it no longer possible to obtain fresh Trammel Brittania level 6s, except from inside Level 6 chests?  I sort of lost track with all the Khaldun talk...
ancient liches man look up wre the spawn in tramal easy thing to do

Tags: