Author Topic: Mystic Dexxer  (Read 19000 times)

Offline CervezaTopic starter

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
Mystic Dexxer
« on: August 13, 2010, 11:31:07 AM »
+1
Saw this over at Stratics and thought it might be worth building:

120 Macing (could be anything, but macing is cheap and black staffs rule)
100 Tactics
100 Anatomy
90 Healing
120 Focus
120 Mysticism
70 Chivalry

The idea is to go stone form for the curse immunities and the increased resistances. Also capable of tossing out a rising colossus or some of the other myst stuff like that healing rock thing.

With healing, it's usable in a "group effort" with other cross healers as well.

Maybe the ultimate tank?

XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Scrripty

Re: Mystic Dexxer
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2010, 12:35:56 PM »
+1
You wouldn't even need healing.  Pots/healing from myst and 4/6 chiv... with 120 focus.  That opens up 90 more usable points.

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2010, 12:40:41 PM »
+1
True, but I plan on using the char "in a group" ;) so healing will stay for x-healing the others.

The hard part will be getting a suit together. 100% LRC, 40% LMC, and all the regular stuff, but the resists will have to be like 80's across to take advantage of the stone form.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Scrripty

« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2010, 01:06:00 PM »
+1
Its not hard to build the suit, it's hard to build it with 45 hit/defense tho. :)  And all those things.  I'll have to let you test my new group functionality out soon. :)

Offline Wilk

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Wilk has no influence.
  • Respect: +24
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2010, 01:13:26 PM »
+1
I built the temp 2 months ago Cerv.

You only need 65 resists, because you bump to 75 across when you stone form.

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2010, 01:27:15 PM »
+1
Oh, that's right! Forgot about the stoner bump!! heh

VERY doable, I can work in the DCI and maybe some of the HCI as well :)

Offline Outlaw Josey Wales

• Full Moon Rising!
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • Outlaw Josey Wales has no influence.
  • Respect: +59
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2010, 03:34:22 PM »
+1
Personaly id go this way with it : if u have 720 skill pts
120 Weapon Skill archery is fun with this template as well
120 Mysticism
120 Focus
90 Tatics all u need to do specials anymore is waist damage can be made up with items if done right
90 healing only get 2 to 5 pts diffent between 90 and 100 healing
60 anatomy can cure poison use ring braclet to get u to 85 when u need to ress someone total of 600 pts used
so here is the fun part know u have 120 pts to play with we could do ninjitsu,bushido,spellweaving,and alcemy or what ever else comes to mind i personaly chose spellweaving for shits and guigles essence of wind somone they start crying anyways

Offline bulldawg2434

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • bulldawg2434 has no influence.
  • Respect: +3
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2010, 10:14:51 AM »
+1
Hey cerv did u ever try this temp? i seen a mace/myst temp similar to this one tanking a slasher alone and was wanderin how it went for u? im not sure wat his exact temp was i dont think he went 120 on anything tho. if u did try it wat weapons gear etc did u use. :P thx

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2010, 10:20:22 AM »
+1
I have it complete except for the macing which is around 112 now.

I haven't gotten around to the suit yet, still waiting on some imbuing ingreds to complete it. Used the char a few times goofing around with my sampire and they work fairly awesome together.

*I've been doing the Rats in the Abyss with this char using The Impaler's Pick and it works awesome. I also made up a generic Black Staff to use with the char for the Whirl Wind. It works well on lower level stuff but just doesn't pack the punch that the Pick does. And I got one of those Ranger Augmentation Cloaks with the 5% SSI to help offset the slower attack due to Stone Form.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2010, 10:30:30 AM by Cerveza »

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2010, 10:37:55 AM »
+1
Personaly id go this way with it : if u have 720 skill pts
120 Weapon Skill archery is fun with this template as well
120 Mysticism
120 Focus
90 Tatics all u need to do specials anymore is waist damage can be made up with items if done right
90 healing only get 2 to 5 pts diffent between 90 and 100 healing
60 anatomy can cure poison use ring braclet to get u to 85 when u need to ress someone total of 600 pts used
so here is the fun part know u have 120 pts to play with we could do ninjitsu,bushido,spellweaving,and alcemy or what ever else comes to mind i personaly chose spellweaving for shits and guigles essence of wind somone they start crying anyways

No Chiv? Hmmm.... Tough to farm the bigger mobs without chiv....

Offline Adenocard

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Adenocard has no influence.
  • Respect: +18
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2010, 12:32:30 PM »
+1
Archery
Tactics
Anat
Mystic
Focus
Bush or Resist

Thats the template for PvP archers. Seems to be a rocking template.

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 29, 2010, 12:43:07 PM »
+1
Myst seems so mana intensive that you'd have nothing left for Archery... Whats the combo's being used?

Offline Adenocard

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Adenocard has no influence.
  • Respect: +18
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 29, 2010, 01:44:18 PM »
+1
They have not complained about that at all. Like 5 of them now. I think they are running good suits more suiting to a mage. Seems to be working well in the Yew trailer park.

Offline bulldawg2434

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • bulldawg2434 has no influence.
  • Respect: +3
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 29, 2010, 10:27:29 PM »
+1
awesome im doin the exact same thing now in the abyss at the rat spawn...so far so good..i thought about runnin both my accounts usin the new myst char and another healin dexer temp and runnin a crosshealin script for it. is there one of those on this site that i may have overlooked? or would it be a difficult script to write to just xheal 2 accounts? i would really enjoy writin scripts and it seems like it should be a easy one to write if u could point me in the right direction or something.. thank you

Offline Wilk

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Wilk has no influence.
  • Respect: +24
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 30, 2010, 10:17:18 AM »
+1
Myst seems so mana intensive that you'd have nothing left for Archery... Whats the combo's being used?

The combo is to enchant your comp bow that already has velocity on it with a second hit spell. Also, load up a spell trigger with bombard on it. Then you precast spell plague, run up to someone, plague them/AI/AI/Spell Trigger bombard.

You run protection on also, so if they last and you want to plague them again, you won't get disrupted while casting it.

Tags: