Author Topic: ScriptUO Heartwood Quester v1.19  (Read 348442 times)

Offline ugafan

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • ugafan has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: ScriptUO Heartwood Quester v1.16
« Reply #405 on: July 13, 2009, 01:35:07 PM »
hmm as of recently the script seems to get stuck?

I have been running it for some time, but as of the last few times it seems to get stuck inside heartwood and just freezes.

is there any reason for this?

--it seems to be after an hour or two

Offline TrailMyxTopic starter

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #406 on: July 13, 2009, 01:50:02 PM »
Where?  Fel or Tram?  Is it getting stuck during railing?  Or somewhere in the quest process?  Are you dedicating your computer to this or are you using it at the same time?
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: July 13, 2009, 02:13:59 PM »
TM, ever have this problem...any time I manage to get a runic, the script stops. It st6ill says its running, but absolutly nothing happens. Char will not go on making x-bows, so I have to stop the script (both CLAw, and 2.0) and restart them. I have tried turning the ringer off to see if that did anything, but it doesn't.
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline TrailMyxTopic starter

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #408 on: July 13, 2009, 02:19:44 PM »
TM, ever have this problem...any time I manage to get a runic, the script stops. It st6ill says its running, but absolutly nothing happens. Char will not go on making x-bows, so I have to stop the script (both CLAw, and 2.0) and restart them. I have tried turning the ringer off to see if that did anything, but it doesn't.

Nope, nothing like that.  I'll run through my designated number of bank runs without an issue.  Sometimes, EUO just dies, but that's something I can't really control.  Just the other day, EUO just crashed and dissappeared.  That one was strange.

When it does stop for you, you'll have to do a bit of debugging to see where it's stopped at, and whatever other information you can find since I can't replicate your error.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2009, 02:23:02 PM by TrailMyx »
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: July 13, 2009, 02:33:36 PM »
Go to EUO and hit F8 to see what line your on.

Maybe you don't have the right sound file? I don't think that would hang you though...
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: July 13, 2009, 02:37:35 PM »
Thanks guys!!

Next time it hangs I will see what I can find.
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline ugafan

• Activity:
    0%
  • ugafan has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: July 20, 2009, 08:50:51 PM »
hmm is there anyway to get this to run from a bank box. Is it a diferent rail or anything? or is it within the script?

Offline KilroyIsDead

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • KilroyIsDead has no influence.
  • Respect: +13
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: July 20, 2009, 09:12:29 PM »

Not sure if this was answered yet, but there is a pause in the script at or about the location where it tries to determine if you want to insure the runic.  Not sure which version either, sorry it's vague, but I recall the issue.
Give a man a fire, he'll be warm the rest of the night;
Set a man afire, he'll be warm the rest of his life.

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: July 21, 2009, 03:54:32 AM »
hmm is there anyway to get this to run from a bank box. Is it a diferent rail or anything? or is it within the script?

Please read line #4 of the requirements on the FIRST post.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: July 21, 2009, 03:57:02 AM »

Not sure if this was answered yet, but there is a pause in the script at or about the location where it tries to determine if you want to insure the runic.  Not sure which version either, sorry it's vague, but I recall the issue.

Ensure the version your running is this one... I think you're running a different version of the script which has that issue, and also the solution in the posts.

Offline smokerocks

• Restricted
  • Activity:
    0%
  • smokerocks has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: July 23, 2009, 05:35:12 AM »
i have this script already but when i run it it takes me to the quest area hops off the beetle makes 10 bows and when it goes to accept the quest it just keeps cycleing through the diffrent quests and does nothing else can anyone give me a hand here im not all that great with script.

thanks.

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: July 23, 2009, 05:59:33 AM »
i have this script already but when i run it it takes me to the quest area hops off the beetle makes 10 bows and when it goes to accept the quest it just keeps cycleing through the diffrent quests and does nothing else can anyone give me a hand here im not all that great with script.

thanks.

Please go to wherever it was you got this script and ask them. Also ask them about the key grabber that is probably written in, or the item dropper.

See, you are a RESTRICTED member here because you have failed to follow the rules. Thus, you have gotten this script from somewhere else that could have modified it before you got it.

There are two roads you can travel now. The "jeezus, just help me out" road, which leads to despair, agony and banning... or the "I want to be a member of an awesome scripting community, I will read the rules and happily comply" road, which leads to the latest and greatest version of this script from the SOURCE.

I'll be watching which road you travel...

Offline smokerocks

• Restricted
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: July 23, 2009, 06:06:37 AM »
I've just finished reading the rules sorry for any inconvience and will wait to hopefully become a member.

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: July 23, 2009, 06:19:42 AM »
Restriction removed, now get rid of that version of the quester you have and get this one. Read through the config and double check your setup, then get it rolling. It should work just fine for you but if you have any issues just ask away.

Offline smokerocks

• Restricted
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: July 23, 2009, 06:21:19 AM »
Awsome thanks abunch !! 8)

Post Merge: July 23, 2009, 06:37:34 AM
Okay, i've got the new version and the following files, hw_bowcraf / hw_trinket / Suohwquester116 /tool_railengine30k / bmitemeval in the same folder with euox and it works fine up till i get to the place to turn in bows it make them but keep cycleing throgh the quests not acepting any of them. i tryed to accpt the bow quest but then it doesnt do anything after. its reallyearly here and i've been up all nigt rying to figure it out i will mess around moe tommorow but any info migt help me thanks.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2009, 06:37:34 AM by smokerocks »