Author Topic: LAME 3.0 - Le (semi)Automated Mob Eradicator  (Read 90142 times)

Offline dxromTopic starter

• Master of the milestones!
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • dxrom is working their way up.dxrom is working their way up.dxrom is working their way up.
  • KEYBOARD COWBOY, GREAT SAMURAI OF THE INTERNET.
  • Respect: +100
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
LAME 3.0 - Le (semi)Automated Mob Eradicator
« on: April 29, 2011, 04:38:16 AM »
If you're a member of EasyUO.com, and you find this script useful then please take a moment to rate it! Visit http://www.easyuo.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=393352 to do so.
This script will no longer be updated. I no longer play OSI, nor do I use EUO (Or any variation of it) anymore.
Code: [Select]
; A lame script written for lame stuff
; Script Name: LAME
; Author: dxrom
; Version: 3.0
; Client Tested with: EA 7.0.18.1
; EUO version tested with: 1.5 Version 201
; Shard OSI / FS: OSI
; Public Release: 5-29-2011
; Revision Date: 9-18-2011
; Purpose: A semi-automated sampire assitance utility.

; REQUIRES EN's ScanBuffBar script!
; Downloaded at http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=1508.0

; How2:
;  1. Login to sampire
;  2. Load script and hit Play (Make sure ScanBuffBar.txt is located in the same folder)
;  3. Follow onscreen instructions
;  4. ???
;  5. PROFIT! :D

; NOTES: I find that the best place in which to hold my
;        cursor during the setup, is on the EDGES of the spell icons, I switch
;        weapons, so it allows the special abilities to be interchangeable.
;        ALSO! This script will use LIGHTNING STRIKE AS A MEANS OF REGERNATING
;        MANA! It assumes that you have a MANALEECH WEAPON (Which you SHOULD)
;        and when you reach 25 mana (an amount that is superceded in chain
;        special abilities against single target victims) and will switch back
;        to your special abilities once your mana has been replenished!
;\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
;THE FOLLOWING MODIFIES HOW
;THE SCRIPT WORKS, SEE BELOW
;%manaLvl changes when LS is
;used, I use LS to regen mana.
;****************************
;%stamPercMod is the stamina
;percentage modifier. Change
;this to represent at what
;percentage your stamina must
;be before the script uses
;Divine Fury.
;%safety is works basically as
;an FCR timer to prevent over-
;casting, or the script from
;trying to cast two or more
;spells at the same time.
;%L0GOUT set this false if you
;do not want this script to
;automatically log you out on
;death, it is implemented to
;save mounts, 100% of sampires
;should have this set #true
;because 100% of sampires
;should be riding swampies.
set %manaLvl 20
set %stamPercMod 40
set %safety 2
set %L0GOUT #true

I wrote this for some guildmates of mine. This will be my first release of any script, it is also one of the first scripts I have ever made. Please note that the basic structure and idea of this utility derived from Maddog's Medic, so credit goes to him. This is a actually a fairly primitive version (and script in general, I understand) of one the I actually use, which does much more; however I do not feel comfortable releasing that one publicly yet.

Let me know how this works for you, please understand that I am still fairly new to programming in general, however I will help in any way I can and do my utmost best to resolve any issues encountered!

Cheerz

.dx

UPDATES:
Apparently some people close their status bars, and easyuo doesn't like that! Some folks were having an issue with abilities not working, this is because I have them setup to be used against checks, for example if #mana > X... The script wasn't able to actually determine what your mana was at, so it just skipped over it, using Cerveza's advice (thank you for this!) I was able to fix this issue. Now, try and close your status bars, I dare you!  ;D

6/1/2011
Major changes to how EOO is timed (now uses EN's ScanBuffbar, instead of relying a timer)

6/2/2011
No longer need to pause when relogging or losing connection, it hit me in the middle of the night, I wrote a loop that the script only enters when #clilogged = 0 and doesn't leave that loop until you're logged back in.

7/5/2011
Major revamp of multiple functions. Added Raziel's logout sub (Thanx b@ndito) so when the sampire dies, it will be logged out in order to save the mount. I understand that the percentage check for enemy of one isn't working correctly, at the moment I am trying to figure out how to make easyuo set a variable by performing an algorithm. Edited the LS function a little bit, it should now check for weapons that have Whirlwind abilities, and be sent to their correct abilities. I did this because I really hated when I was doing a spawn, get mana vamped while trying to aoe things down, and the script would LS instead of whirlwind to get mana back.

9/18/2011
Completely updated how the attack loop functions. Script will no longer spam abilities and spells unless mobs classified under %target are near. Also updated to work with  new ScanBuffBar.
Thanx:
UOMaddog
Endless Night
*loser*
Cerveza
b@ndito
(Seriously, without any of you guys, this script wouldn't be where it is right now.)

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post. You must register and post an acceptable introduction to download
LAME3.0.txt
« Last Edit: October 15, 2012, 10:02:17 PM by dxrom »

​_██​_
(ಠ​_ృ)
I do say, ol' Chap! Come play EVE Online! Why here is a 21 Day Free Trial!

Offline UOMaddog

• Maddog
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 22
  • UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...
  • Biggest B@D@$$ of the Universe
  • Respect: +165
  • Referrals: 8
    • View Profile
    • Insane UO
Re: LAME 1.0 (seriously)
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2011, 04:43:17 AM »
Thanks for the credit! It looks good just reading over it, I'll have to try it out on my new sampire (as soon as I finish my imbuer so I can finish his suit)
There are 10 kinds of people in this world: those that understand binary and those that don't!

Windows:  A 64-bit tweak of a 32-bit extension to a 16-bit user interface for an 8-bit operating system based on a 4-bit architecture from a 2-bit company that can't stand 1 bit of competition!

Offline El_Remo

• Activity:
    0.4%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • El_Remo has no influence.
  • Respect: +17
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2011, 05:01:21 AM »
Oh interesting. I got a new throwing whammy im working on. Maybe something like this could work on him with a few changes. Save lots of clicking

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • dxrom is working their way up.dxrom is working their way up.dxrom is working their way up.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2011, 05:45:49 AM »
Anytime MD!

Yeah, the biggest reason behind this, was that I was tired of having to remember to consc wep every ten seconds, then enemy of one, and clicking individual targets, ugh... Just remember, it is in no way made for total automation, it's simply a program made to make the life of the user easier!

​_██​_
(ಠ​_ృ)

Offline SolidSnake

• ScriptUO Guild
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • SolidSnake has no influence.
  • Respect: +34
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2011, 05:59:24 AM »
I have actually been using this script (the 1.0 version) for quite some time. It is excellent for sampire use. It is also very good when run in conjunction with a bandie healer for the healing  / bush / parry template.

**Make sure to have your life bar up or it no workie**

*thumbs up*
« Last Edit: April 29, 2011, 06:01:20 AM by SolidSnake »

Offline UOMaddog

• Maddog
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...
    • View Profile
    • Insane UO
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2011, 07:02:36 AM »
**Make sure to have your life bar up or it no workie**

Sounds like a feature for version 1.1!!!
There are 10 kinds of people in this world: those that understand binary and those that don't!

Windows:  A 64-bit tweak of a 32-bit extension to a 16-bit user interface for an 8-bit operating system based on a 4-bit architecture from a 2-bit company that can't stand 1 bit of competition!

Offline Outlaw Josey Wales

• Full Moon Rising!
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • Outlaw Josey Wales has no influence.
  • Respect: +59
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2011, 08:24:42 AM »
Ill have to check this out

• Full Moon Rising!
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2011, 09:10:55 AM »
Testing this out on great lakes  i set up lightng strike and primary and secondary ability as script sugested been running it for awile now im noticing that its not casting lighting strike or primary weapon ability or secondary i have attack checked and primary checked and sugestions
Game play window size is 800 by  600 and full screen resoulution is 1024 by 768 other things i was running pot chugging script stoped it still had no bering on the fact lighting strike and primary secondary ability were not working consecrate weapon and enemy of one and divine fury worked fine only issue i see is witht he pixel scaning
« Last Edit: April 29, 2011, 09:24:01 AM by Outlaw Josey Wales »

Offline SolidSnake

• ScriptUO Guild
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • SolidSnake has no influence.
  • Respect: +34
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2011, 09:15:46 AM »
Life bar.... Not having it up will cause this.

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2011, 11:04:29 AM »
In the setup somewhere...

if #charName = N/A
  event macro 8 2

Or you could put that in the main loop to ensure the stat bar stays up.
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2011, 03:53:34 PM »
Testing this out on great lakes  i set up lightng strike and primary and secondary ability as script sugested been running it for awile now im noticing that its not casting lighting strike or primary weapon ability or secondary i have attack checked and primary checked and sugestions
Game play window size is 800 by  600 and full screen resoulution is 1024 by 768 other things i was running pot chugging script stoped it still had no bering on the fact lighting strike and primary secondary ability were not working consecrate weapon and enemy of one and divine fury worked fine only issue i see is witht he pixel scaning

As solid stated, I forgot to include that your life bar will need be up all the time.

@Cerveza: Thanks! I'll test that out, and toss it in there.

​_██​_
(ಠ​_ృ)

Scrripty

« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2011, 04:08:27 PM »
Instead of halting the script, you could pause on death so you can resume instantly too without resetting up when you get ressed.  Also, if you're going to rip stuff directly from another script, you should probly take the time to at least change the names of stuff. :)  Just sayin... heh

Offline UOMaddog

• Maddog
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
    • Insane UO
« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2011, 05:19:50 PM »
Instead of halting the script, you could pause on death so you can resume instantly too without resetting up when you get ressed.  Also, if you're going to rip stuff directly from another script, you should probly take the time to at least change the names of stuff. :)  Just sayin... heh

Sadly, if you're referring to stuff that he ripped from me... A) I don't care... B) I can't even tell what parts are mine! LOL

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 29, 2011, 05:39:32 PM »

I did change names, and I also gave credit... I think you might be referring to the attack sub though, I honestly cannot remember where I got that from, a friend of mine sent it to me. And this SHOULD pause on death... if not then I'll look at it. ^^

​_██​_
(ಠ​_ృ)

• Full Moon Rising!
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 29, 2011, 07:05:42 PM »
Worked fine once lifebar was left up and does not pause on death u have to restart it wich is pain but other wise nice script
I did change names, and I also gave credit... I think you might be referring to the attack sub though, I honestly cannot remember where I got that from, a friend of mine sent it to me. And this SHOULD pause on death... if not then I'll look at it. ^^

Tags: