Author Topic: LAME 3.0 - Le (semi)Automated Mob Eradicator  (Read 93770 times)

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
Re: LAME 2.1
« Reply #75 on: July 20, 2011, 05:10:09 AM »
Got a typo

Code: [Select]
if #findid <> %attack
(
set %attack #findid
set #LTARGETID %attack
event macro 27
}

That ( should be a {
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: July 20, 2011, 05:23:49 AM »
If your considering a newer version, you might want to redo the way your checking/toggling specials.

There's no point to having them checked constantly. Very few spawn monsters are in my house, or at the bank. Why would I be spamming consecrate at the bank? People just look at me funny.

So move all the toggle special stuff into the attack sub. That way you find a target and if there is one, then you begin all your attack stuff. No more flashing icons whenever you sacred journey.

Another thought would be one that I suggested before. When you finditem you automatically get a #findCnt as well.

finditem %target G_1
if #findCnt > 2
  gosub execPrim
if #findCnt = 2
  gosub execMomentum
else
  gosub execLS
set #ltargetID #findID
event macro 27

So if you have more then two on you, use primary or secondary, you'll have to variable that based on whatever the user has toggled on. If you have 2 on you then use momentum strike. If you have 1 on you use lightning strike. Of course you can put in all the switches as well...

if #findCnt > 2 && ( %usePrimary = #true ) &&  ( #mana > %manaLvl )
  gosub execPrim
if #findCnt > 2 && ( %useSecondary = #true ) && ( #mana > %manaLvl )
  gosub execSec

That way if there's only one target your running past, you don't waste mana by doing a Whirlwind. And if you have two targets on you, momentum strike is awesome. Once you have 3 or more on you then WW away.

Just some suggestions for the future of LAME if you chose to go that route.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline Canuker

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • Canuker has no influence.
  • Respect: +37
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: July 20, 2011, 05:05:08 PM »
I'd love to add those lines to my copy of LAME.  Would I just replace the find item lines inside of the attack sub and add the other two to the repeat area? 

It's shocking to me what simply following this thread and looking at the subs etc has opened up.  This has allowed me to mod other scripts that I use on occasion and I thank every one here greatly.
Nope!  I'm doing what all the real PvPers do:  Scripting everything except the running away part!  I'm real good at that already...

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: July 20, 2011, 05:09:20 PM »
I'd save it for a rewrite, it would be moving the core moves from the main loop into the attack loop.

I have a lot of mainloops that look like:

repeat
gosub attack_follow_loot_send_return
until #false

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: September 03, 2011, 03:09:07 AM »
Does Lightning Strike work for others? Seems to be random at best for me.

Offline dxromTopic starter

• Master of the milestones!
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • dxrom is working their way up.dxrom is working their way up.dxrom is working their way up.
  • KEYBOARD COWBOY, GREAT SAMURAI OF THE INTERNET.
  • Respect: +100
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: September 03, 2011, 03:51:55 PM »
Does Lightning Strike work for others? Seems to be random at best for me.

I'll test it out and see whats goin on. I just reactivated my acc the other day, so gonna be taking care of this again :>

At the moment I am waiting for EUO to update though.

​_██​_
(ಠ​_ృ)
I do say, ol' Chap! Come play EVE Online! Why here is a 21 Day Free Trial!

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • dxrom is working their way up.dxrom is working their way up.dxrom is working their way up.
    • View Profile
Re: LAME 3.0
« Reply #81 on: September 18, 2011, 07:16:20 PM »
Updated!

​_██​_
(ಠ​_ృ)

Offline UoLugnutz

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • UoLugnutz has no influence.
  • Respect: +25
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: September 19, 2011, 03:56:37 AM »
if #findid <> %attack
(
set %attack #findid
set #LTARGETID %attack
event macro 27 0
}

The ( but should be { is still there as mentioned earlier

Offline UoLugnutz

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • UoLugnutz has no influence.
  • Respect: +25
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: September 19, 2011, 04:49:52 AM »
Ahoy again Mate!

set %spellTimer #scnt
sub divineFury
    event macro 15 205
    set %spellTimer #scnt + %safety
    wait 5
return

Subs set %spellTimer to #scnt but check for #scnt2 below

if #findCnt > 1 && ( %useLS = #true ) && ( #mana < 25 ) && ( %spellTimer < #scnt2 )

Offline bendel

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • bendel has no influence.
  • Respect: +34
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: September 19, 2011, 08:29:23 AM »
Hi,
I just tried this script for the first time, i did the setup configuration and when i start it, All spell loop without any delay.

Did i miss a step ?

CheerS.

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: September 19, 2011, 10:44:59 AM »
Ahoy again Mate!

set %spellTimer #scnt
sub divineFury
    event macro 15 205
    set %spellTimer #scnt + %safety
    wait 5
return

Subs set %spellTimer to #scnt but check for #scnt2 below

if #findCnt > 1 && ( %useLS = #true ) && ( #mana < 25 ) && ( %spellTimer < #scnt2 )

Whoops! Thats what I get for modifying multiple scripts and ideas at the same time, in this cast LAME Public Release, Private version, and theorycrafted ideas xD

if #findid <> %attack
(
set %attack #findid
set #LTARGETID %attack
event macro 27 0
}

The ( but should be { is still there as mentioned earlier

Aye, sorry I had fixed it initially. But upon saving a document, it corrupted and I had to utilize an older copy of LAME that was pre that fix and I completely forgot about it :<

Thank you both for catching these :>
« Last Edit: September 19, 2011, 10:47:45 AM by dxrom »

​_██​_
(ಠ​_ృ)

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: September 19, 2011, 10:50:17 AM »
Hi,
I just tried this script for the first time, i did the setup configuration and when i start it, All spell loop without any delay.

Did i miss a step ?

CheerS.

Re-download the new version that I just put up. Also when you set it up, you need to make sure that your Primary, secondary ability icons and Lightning strike, Momentum strike ability icons, status bar, and buff bar icons are clearly visible. You must also have EN's BuffBarScanner in the same folder as LAME3 so that it can call subs from it.

​_██​_
(ಠ​_ృ)

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: September 19, 2011, 11:11:42 AM »
There we go, made a few more tweaks to the spells timers, and fixed so dumb dumb coding on my side. should work much smoother now :>

​_██​_
(ಠ​_ృ)

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: September 19, 2011, 11:30:00 AM »
I was just modifying LAME to drink refresh pots instead of casting Divine Fury when stamina gets low...
sub divineFury
  findItem ZUF C_ , #backpackID
    if #findCnt < 1
      return
  set #lobjectID #findID
  set #ltargetKind 1
  event macro 17 0
  wait 5
return

And I noticed that you use a percentage for stamina? Wondering why go with a percentage instead of solid numbers?

You know Stamina and swing speed are tied together and that it works on a 30 point basis, right? So I know with my SSI that I need to maintain 120 Stamina to keep my swing speed at max... I'm just wondering why %stamPercMod wouldn't just be 120 for me to maintain 120 stamina?

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: September 19, 2011, 11:36:40 PM »
I was just modifying LAME to drink refresh pots instead of casting Divine Fury when stamina gets low...
sub divineFury
  findItem ZUF C_ , #backpackID
    if #findCnt < 1
      return
  set #lobjectID #findID
  set #ltargetKind 1
  event macro 17 0
  wait 5
return

And I noticed that you use a percentage for stamina? Wondering why go with a percentage instead of solid numbers?

You know Stamina and swing speed are tied together and that it works on a 30 point basis, right? So I know with my SSI that I need to maintain 120 Stamina to keep my swing speed at max... I'm just wondering why %stamPercMod wouldn't just be 120 for me to maintain 120 stamina?

I set it up like this because I wanted to cover everyone who had differing stamina. Like my sampire, has 182 stamina when she chugs up, however I don't utilize any refresh pots on her or this spell because she has stamina leech on her weapons. However in the event that someone puts their sampire into a situation where they are taking a boat load of dmg, it will keep their stamina up.

I know that there is a DCI decrease though, so it would work negatively, however in any spawn that would hit that much, the sampire would need to be holding a 2 handed weapon, thus being forced to disarm to chug which also decreases defenses.

It could have been easier just to have people put in their desired stamina, and have it refresh there, but I really just though that percentage wise was easier in general since not everyone knows what their stamina needs to be at in order to attain maximum swing speed. :>

​_██​_
(ಠ​_ృ)

Tags: