Author Topic: Hello Im Ed Mcmanus  (Read 6015 times)

Offline HambsokyTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Hambsoky has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hello Im Ed Mcmanus
« on: May 24, 2011, 07:05:43 AM »
First off let me tell you about my great osi experience, I played on catskill's for over 10 years had 2 Red's That I would chapm Spawn with there names were Ed Mcmanus my DP Nox Necro/Mage with parry man they use to own till they patched parrying on us mages  >:( my other Carla Bloodswing was a archer/chiv, I also had what I called my T-Hunter, Free Gold Grabber cuz he had all thive skills nothing like stealthing into a harry and stealing there stat scrolls lol, a tamer, anyways enuff with the game chatter.

Im 33 this weekend I got 2 kids a boy and a new born girl, hard to belive i played uo sence i was 18 I belive omg, Ive used Scripts sence I was 26 I will admit I cant make them myself but reading them after they are made I can mod them to do diffrent things as i got some basic idea on how they work and some of the code, I would love to learn how to make my own great scripts for uo and share them with everyone I have great ideas for some.

Anyways I'd love to join up on this community see if I can learn more about scripting threw this community then I did with the folks from euo, one last thing b4 I go I play freeshards now as I enjoy them more then osi i find the one I'm on more busyer then osi lol you can find me there on abcuo its called :D

thanks for your time and reading this
Ed Mcmanus

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Hello Im Ed Mcmanus
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2011, 07:37:02 AM »
welcome and thank you for the intro.
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2011, 07:56:24 AM »
Hope to see you take part on the boards.  welcome to the site

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    1.4%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2011, 08:27:31 AM »
WELCOME!

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2011, 10:37:06 AM »
Welcome to the site and as always our search button works but you do need to put search criteria in the box.

Offline UOMaddog

• Maddog
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 22
  • UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...
  • Biggest B@D@$$ of the Universe
  • Respect: +165
  • Referrals: 8
    • View Profile
    • Insane UO
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2011, 06:10:35 PM »
Welcome! Did you perhaps play on chesapeake for many years??
There are 10 kinds of people in this world: those that understand binary and those that don't!

Windows:  A 64-bit tweak of a 32-bit extension to a 16-bit user interface for an 8-bit operating system based on a 4-bit architecture from a 2-bit company that can't stand 1 bit of competition!

Offline bendel

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • bendel has no influence.
  • Respect: +34
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2011, 02:02:20 AM »
Its not the Ed MacManu who did flash movie.

Ed McManu played since 97 in Chess and he still play sometime but not much on EA.

Offline UOMaddog

• Maddog
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 22
  • UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...
  • Biggest B@D@$$ of the Universe
  • Respect: +165
  • Referrals: 8
    • View Profile
    • Insane UO
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2011, 09:54:28 AM »

Ed McManu played since 97 in Chess and he still play sometime but not much on EA.

Thanks bendel! That's exactly who I was thinking of
There are 10 kinds of people in this world: those that understand binary and those that don't!

Windows:  A 64-bit tweak of a 32-bit extension to a 16-bit user interface for an 8-bit operating system based on a 4-bit architecture from a 2-bit company that can't stand 1 bit of competition!

Offline HambsokyTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Hambsoky has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2011, 10:11:26 AM »

In fact yes i did play on chessy for a bit Ed was my rival had many good wars with his guild on there I killed him sevral times as he killed me as well just as meny he us eto call me a poser but in fact I made the name up myself wasnt till around 2003 someone told me about his flash videos and a friend of his was playing on catskills and asked if im ed from chessy I told him no never heard of him hes like check out his site so I did loved his flash vids, in 2008 we xferd to chessy with the guild I was in Boss lead by a fellow named courage lmao which now has flash vids of him on ther site shortly after that transfer my account was baned for emining :/ I lost a lifes time worth of work I had 25 Soul Stones every skill GM and 120ed that was possible in the game, OSI used some lame excusse like this is your 3rd offence in 10 years omg such a good reason to bann a account isnt it lol i got suspended 1 time for casting invisbilty on other players at the bank and one time for saying to my friend whats up me nig for apperently thats racest then the emining offence in like 2009 over 6 years later. I tryed to play a freinds second account just wasnt the same this is why im now on freeshards.... anyways theres more of my game story line for you I blab to much somtimes. :/.

Offline Outlaw Josey Wales

• Full Moon Rising!
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • Outlaw Josey Wales has no influence.
  • Respect: +59
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2011, 10:14:11 PM »
welcome aboard

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2011, 11:08:16 AM »
emining? I feel sort of left out.

Tags: