Author Topic: Ter Mur Area Lumberjack ELITE VERSION 2.0.6 28/09/14 - Siege support added  (Read 181437 times)

Offline NeoTopic starter

• Prime Program
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Neo barely matters.Neo barely matters.
  • Respect: +155
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: neo's Ter Mur Area Lumberjack v2.0 out 09/26 added multi-book support
« Reply #285 on: February 13, 2014, 06:10:54 AM »
This is one amazing and flawless script. Easy set up and does everything for you. I wish you had this same thing, but for mining. Simply amazing script bro. Thank you for sharing this with everyone. If you ever want to try setting this up for mining, get in touch with me. Maybe we could make a masterpiece together lol
Hey, thanks for the feedback. Glad it's working well for you!

In my experience, I found that a combat miner in Felluca is WAY more efficient than this kind of mining script (Ter Mur) would be.

You should give my combat miner a whirl, see how it goes for you:

http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=11012.0

CheerS!
Never refuse an invitation.
Never resist the unfamiliar.
Never fail to be polite.
And never outstay your welcome.

Offline Guinness

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Guinness has no influence.
  • Crafting Your Wears Since 97
  • Respect: +7
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
    • UO New Beginnings
« Reply #286 on: February 13, 2014, 06:16:49 AM »
i was going to use it, but it would not let me mage, only chiv
Community Experience Manager
LIVE Streaming Pros
Guinness Of Atlantic
Owner Of UONewBeginnings

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.6%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: February 13, 2014, 09:07:01 AM »

Weird, I use the recall function and it works fine for me. I am guessing that you probably saw the drop down menu but on the left hand side of the menu before you hit start, you choose recall, gate, or sacred journey.

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: February 16, 2014, 06:33:44 AM »
I am and have been using version 2.0 for several months now and the recall function work fine for me. You start the script, then you click load saved variables, then you select recall or sacred journey, and finally you click start chopping. Is this the process you are using?

Offline NeoTopic starter

• Prime Program
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: February 16, 2014, 02:38:29 PM »
Give us more information, maybe we can help you.

Don't remember ever seeing anyone with that issue, shouldn't be too hard to get it going.
Never fail to be polite.

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: February 16, 2014, 05:03:53 PM »
I'm chopping wood right now and both magery and chivalry work fine. 

Guinness DO you see both mode of travel in the menu.
are you Free shard or OSI
Look in the neotravel and ensure that you still have the  !_methode = re    maybe that line got remove by misstake.

Offline Guinness

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
    • UO New Beginnings
« Reply #291 on: February 17, 2014, 10:33:13 AM »

Look in the neotravel and ensure that you still have the  !_methode = re    maybe that line got remove by misstake.

I was talking about the combat miner one. It would only let me chiv, not mage for it. But what I am trying to do is get a mining script to work. I had one way back when, But it is no longer available. I don't use scripts to unattend, i use them to make my gameplay more easy. I cannot get 12x to work. I have even dled the older mul files and replaced the new ones. Still, when I run it, it won't mine anything, no matter where the location. He recalls, then just stands there swaying back and fourth lol.

But this script is simply amazing. I have never had one issue (other than user error). I was commenting before how I would die to see this as a mining script. I just need to learn how to make scripts lol. No one likes to share their brilliance with others ;) And that is perfectly fine. You still stumbleupon great craftsmanship, like this one and a few others. I've been gathering lumber and ore for 15 years now lol.... I have earned some relaxation and focus more on crafting, not clicking all over the worlds trying to get some wood and iron ;)

neo... This is a wonderful script, and it has helped me make a start to a good comeback into the UO world after almost a year gone.  I was saddened to come back and find that my house fell, lost 30 vendors in my home and over 300m in stock, plus my SS with 120 smith lol  Never hold a skill on a stone and leave with good int of coming back asap. Life changes everything and to come back to literally nothing. A crimmy that i sold for 20m lol Thats all i had to start all over again, plus 120 smith again. It almost made me poop myself to enter my world and find someones house where my shop was lol... But this script and Trails script has made my comeback a bit more easy and I thank you both for that :)

*gotta love medical mary j :0)--~  thank you everyone on this site. You were starting to become a good online family. sorry I had to go for a bit, but here I am, and it's good to see familiar faces still here :)
LIVE Streaming Pros
Guinness Of Atlantic
Owner Of UONewBeginnings

Offline NeoTopic starter

• Prime Program
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: February 17, 2014, 07:04:01 PM »

I was talking about the combat miner one. It would only let me chiv, not mage for it. But what I am trying to do is get a mining script to work. I had one way back when, But it is no longer available. I don't use scripts to unattend, i use them to make my gameplay more easy. I cannot get 12x to work. I have even dled the older mul files and replaced the new ones. Still, when I run it, it won't mine anything, no matter where the location. He recalls, then just stands there swaying back and fourth lol.

But this script is simply amazing. I have never had one issue (other than user error). I was commenting before how I would die to see this as a mining script. I just need to learn how to make scripts lol. No one likes to share their brilliance with others ;) And that is perfectly fine. You still stumbleupon great craftsmanship, like this one and a few others. I've been gathering lumber and ore for 15 years now lol.... I have earned some relaxation and focus more on crafting, not clicking all over the worlds trying to get some wood and iron ;)

neo... This is a wonderful script, and it has helped me make a start to a good comeback into the UO world after almost a year gone.  I was saddened to come back and find that my house fell, lost 30 vendors in my home and over 300m in stock, plus my SS with 120 smith lol  Never hold a skill on a stone and leave with good int of coming back asap. Life changes everything and to come back to literally nothing. A crimmy that i sold for 20m lol Thats all i had to start all over again, plus 120 smith again. It almost made me poop myself to enter my world and find someones house where my shop was lol... But this script and Trails script has made my comeback a bit more easy and I thank you both for that :)

*gotta love medical mary j :0)--~  thank you everyone on this site. You were starting to become a good online family. sorry I had to go for a bit, but here I am, and it's good to see familiar faces still here :)
Cool! Glad to be able to help!

About the mining script: you should use the specific template I posted at the topic. The combat miner is optimized to work with that specific template, to get the best out of it.

About losing stuff: I lost somewhere between 10 and 15 BILL over the past year from houses that collapsed with vendors and stuff! :(

C'est la vie, watcha gonna do?

Chin up and good luck !
Never fail to be polite.

Offline Guinness

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
    • UO New Beginnings
« Reply #293 on: February 18, 2014, 03:39:17 AM »
Indeed. I am already making my comeback :) Does anyone play the Atl shard?
LIVE Streaming Pros
Guinness Of Atlantic
Owner Of UONewBeginnings

Offline NeoTopic starter

• Prime Program
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: February 18, 2014, 09:02:02 AM »
Indeed. I am already making my comeback :) Does anyone play the Atl shard?
I do did! :(

Wanna come back, but I lost my credit card in Europe and decided not to get me a new one for the time being.

Maybe sometime soon! :D
Never fail to be polite.

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: February 18, 2014, 03:06:14 PM »
Game time Neo,
 I'm sure you have a few friend that can pay it for you in exchange for a few beers.

Offline NeoTopic starter

• Prime Program
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: February 18, 2014, 04:17:31 PM »
Game time Neo,
 I'm sure you have a few friend that can pay it for you in exchange for a few beers.

Yeah.

I'm actually still hoping I can whore my scripting skills to someone who would offer me game time codes in exchange.

If that doesn't work, then I'll try plan B!  :-X
Never fail to be polite.

Offline Proximo

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Proximo has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: April 09, 2014, 05:23:40 AM »
Thanks for making the script available, I seem to be having the same problem as everyone else. The script seems to allow me to save but gets stuck loading setup whenever I try to restart has anyone found a solution?

Offline NeoTopic starter

• Prime Program
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: April 09, 2014, 07:06:26 AM »
Thanks for making the script available, I seem to be having the same problem as everyone else. The script seems to allow me to save but gets stuck loading setup whenever I try to restart has anyone found a solution?
Is everyone else having this problem? =O
Never fail to be polite.

Offline Proximo

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Proximo has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: April 12, 2014, 04:38:05 AM »
Not literally everyone  ;) I just went through the thread and although several people mention the problem I don't see any solution. I don't mind spending the 10 minutes it takes to set up each time but it would be good to know why it's not working.

Apart from the save this works perfectly, thanks very much for making it available Neo you rock!!!

Tags: