Author Topic: Hello Everyone!  (Read 5787 times)

Offline MonoxideTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Monoxide has no influence.
  • Respect: +4
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hello Everyone!
« on: September 04, 2011, 07:37:29 PM »
Hello everyone, i'm monoxide, or surraven depending on where u may have met me.. monoxide is my fel player and surraven is my trammel player. I have been playing osi shards for years and years off and on. Ive played on atlantic and aol legends. i started when there was no fel, played mostly on my thief he made me richhhhhh after i got thru my pinky stage in atlantic. then they made insurance.. *shivers* and it destroyed my main char.. i was forced to make a tamer.. and hang in carebear land for awhile. then i downgraded to dial up join aol legends.. made a red.. upgraded my connections and moved back to atlantic joined hot for awhile. they were cool ppls. until one day i met my arch nemesis we battled day in and out mainly cause we lived right next to each other in fel minoc.. till he took it tooo far and started calling gms on me when he was losing often. sadly to say i was banned from osi servers.. ;( *tears* i guess u can say i won most of the battles but he won the war! i then moved from free server to free server in lookings for one that isnt rigged by gm players. and i finally found one.. but i grown tired of getting corpal tunnel from skilling up and collecting kits and so forth.. so this is what brought me here.. so i can learn to make my own scripts and have friends that can help me =)

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
Re: Hello Everyone!
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2011, 07:45:49 PM »
i really wish i played in the glory days of theives.  it always sounds like so much fun and everyone has such great memories of them.  welocome to the site.  restriction lifted

Offline MeWonUo

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 11
  • MeWonUo barely matters.MeWonUo barely matters.
  • Respect: +85
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2011, 07:50:14 PM »
Welcome to the site, Monoxide.  Playing a thief can still be fun from time to time, but you are correct that it is a far cry from what it once was.

Online gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    1.4%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2011, 07:53:43 PM »
Welcome!

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2011, 08:03:49 PM »
Yea the server im currently on has an awesome thief system where they have actual artifacts u can get from stealing off mobs and a thief hunter that randomly appears if u fail badly which makes it pretty fun to play again =) though this one necro thief hunter keeps kicking my butt lol

Offline Crome969

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
  • Respect: +211
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2011, 08:36:57 PM »
Yea the server im currently on has an awesome thief system where they have actual artifacts u can get from stealing off mobs and a thief hunter that randomly appears if u fail badly which makes it pretty fun to play again =) though this one necro thief hunter keeps kicking my butt lol
Welcome Monoxide, the Server you are talking is rwuo? Iam currently playing there with Camotbik,too:P

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2011, 08:44:30 PM »
yup that is the server i play on =) i will have to say one of the better ones i have found!! and um this may be a dumb question but is easy uo the same as open uo? if not where can i find open uo?

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.8%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2011, 08:50:39 PM »
Same as in the author wrote both of them. EUO is his own "language", but OEUO is written using Lua for scripting and interfacing to the author's (Cheffe) client and UI interface routines.  The OEUO client interface is relatively complete, but the UI stuff seems to be a work in progress.

But they are different in that the code isn't compatible.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2011, 08:59:34 PM »
ohhh wow, i downloaded the openeuo and yea i already see the diffence, looks like im gonna have to toy around with this bad bow for a bit to get to know it

Offline Crome969

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
  • Respect: +211
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2011, 10:33:31 PM »
ohhh wow, i downloaded the openeuo and yea i already see the diffence, looks like im gonna have to toy around with this bad bow for a bit to get to know it
I used this tutorial for learning lua basics:
http://lua.gts-stolberg.de/en/index.php
Then i just started to take some experience by using openuo on a Freeshard.
Some Days of Testing and you should be in.
Good luck with it..

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2011, 06:20:48 AM »
Thank you! this looks good and didnt completely overwhelm me in the first page!!

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2011, 09:01:46 AM »
Welcome to SUO! Enjoy your stay!
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline Goliath

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Goliath has no influence.
  • Respect: +37
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2011, 01:20:04 PM »
Welcome... I love Pigtails!!

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 05, 2011, 03:48:03 PM »
you might find my Modded GUI interface usefull for OpenEUO  find it here
http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=7338.0

welcome to scriptuo.
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline MeWonUo

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 11
  • MeWonUo barely matters.MeWonUo barely matters.
  • Respect: +85
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 05, 2011, 04:22:13 PM »
you might find my Modded GUI interface usefull for OpenEUO  find it here
http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=7338.0

welcome to scriptuo.

Just tried this a couple nights ago.... Yeah, it's pretty awesome.

Tags: