Author Topic: pancakes  (Read 8813 times)

Offline bodfatherTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • bodfather has no influence.
  • Respect: +28
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
pancakes
« on: January 08, 2012, 05:04:58 PM »
  The kiddo's love pancakes on sundays so i tried some add in some flavor. So i hit the grocery and picked up some different cookie chips.

What you do is take your basic pancake mix where you add water and wait until you actually pour the batter in the skillet before adding in the chips. If you mix while it's in the bowl they'll ALL sink to the bottom.

The greats:
 1:Pumpkin pie spice added to batter in bowl. This is by far my fav and amazing with coolwhip topping
 2: Reese's peanutbutter chips added to batter (top with some jam you've got pb&j pancakes)
 3: vanilla chips -- amazing.

Not so great: Butterscotch.

Uncharted terroritory: cake sprinkles!!

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: pancakes
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2012, 07:43:54 PM »
I love pancakes, but I also do low carb.  I'll post a recipe I've been tweaking for a while.  Actually I have a few low carb recipes I've been developing over the years.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Tags: