Author Topic: Howdy everyone  (Read 1433 times)

Offline DuckieTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Duckie has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Howdy everyone
« on: January 23, 2017, 07:53:51 AM »
Hello everyone

I'm an old UO vet, returning after a long hiatus.  I've played UO since I was 8 years old. I started in 1998 and I've yet to quit completely. I'm currently playing a few of my favorite old mmo's: Dark Age of Camelot & Ultima Online. Hell i even bought access to Shards Online just to scratch the itch.

I used to play Europa on OSI, but moved to DefianceUO the moment their beta opened. Ever since I only really played on Defiance but did so until it's death. I'm not sure I should say my character names as most of them have baggage ;). I've played everything from your rich neighbor decked in unique wearables to the annoying red explotion pot chugging fencer ruining your day.

I have very fond memories of this game, and even met my best friend though Defiance. Hell I traveled halfway across the globe to meet the dude once. We met while staffing on Defiance, but had played together since OSI apparently. 

I hope this place is going to become a second home for me, and I hope I can improve my coding skills and eventually contribute some scripts to Stealth.

Oh and I cant wait to code again! Only UO projects really got me coding.. :D

//Duckie
« Last Edit: January 23, 2017, 07:57:05 AM by Duckie »

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.8%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Howdy everyone
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2017, 09:47:17 AM »

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline DuckieTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Duckie has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2017, 01:45:40 PM »
Thanks a lot gimlet :)

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2017, 04:42:01 PM »
Welcome to SUO!

Tags: