Official ScriptUO EasyUO Scripts > IDOC tools

Basic Idoc Looter

(1/3) > >>

Gemviper:
*update* - this was written before the most recent IDOC changes, an early attempt and not worth your time. Mods pls delete, I have better to share.

Crome969:
For me personal it doesnt matter how the script work or how fast it is. But i would like to say thank your for your contribution. It went very less, that active members are really sharing their work and showing us some efforts more then just a personal introduction. You interacted activly the last months and contributed not only informations, but also shared your work.

Thank you :)

manwinc:
Extra Bracket

--- Code: ---sub wreckItem
IF %checkLocked = 1
{
gosub checkLocked
}
     SET #LTARGETID #FINDID
     SET #LTARGETKIND 1
     SET #LOBJECTID %axe_type
EVENT macro 17
     target
     EVENT macro 22
     WAIT 20
     }   ; <---- Delete that little guy. Not Hurting anything, just an extra Close Bracket
return
--- End code ---

Gemviper:
Heh, oops, a runaway bracket. No doubt left over from one of the many changes I made as I learned, thanks for catching it. The script is by no means ground breaking stuff but it served me well in Fel(where I prefer to play) and people sharing is what makes a community. If I ever return to UO, which is a possibility, I'll definitely be back here too. I just don't have the hours in the day I'd like now that I have a family and the game has some economy issues that have changed the experience compared to 1998-2001. Thanks Crome, and all of the other active members who helped me as I dug into almost every script here at some point, you know who you are!

I'm hearing a lot about Stealth, I hope everyone doesn't mind sharing their stuff because if/when I return I'll definitely be digging into that too, lol.

Crome969:

--- Quote from: Gemviper on December 01, 2014, 07:57:38 AM ---Heh, oops, a runaway bracket. No doubt left over from one of the many changes I made as I learned, thanks for catching it. The script is by no means ground breaking stuff but it served me well in Fel(where I prefer to play) and people sharing is what makes a community. If I ever return to UO, which is a possibility, I'll definitely be back here too. I just don't have the hours in the day I'd like now that I have a family and the game has some economy issues that have changed the experience compared to 1998-2001. Thanks Crome, and all of the other active members who helped me as I dug into almost every script here at some point, you know who you are!

I'm hearing a lot about Stealth, I hope everyone doesn't mind sharing their stuff because if/when I return I'll definitely be digging into that too, lol.

--- End quote ---

Meanwhile you dont pay, check out the freeshard scene, i almost use some weird freeshards to test code. No money, no problem ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version