Official ScriptUO EasyUO Scripts > Crafting

Using the Crafting Stations

(1/5) > >>

CityKitty:
Hey guys! Just a quick question. I've been using your terrific scripts for my crafting for a while but now I'm starting to get the benches that store a gazillion charges and I'm wondering how I change the script for that. The writing desk is ID 40938 and the alchemy one is ID 40323. Can anyone tell me what to change in the script?

Thanks in advance!

Gaderian:
Not certain where you got the ID number for the reward, but it will end up being a modification for loading the "use item" action in the script.

Under Easyuo it will be an alphabetic ID, not numeric.
UO Stealth will use numeric references for item ID's.

So it will be different for each script depending on how they use it. Probably easiest to ask in the thread for the specific script you are using.

CityKitty:
Ack! Those numbers are from the Pinco's UI item ID. I have the find ID script so will try and see if that works.

I will give the "use item" command and see what happens. Thanks for the response.

Gaderian:
I would guess (but do not know) that Pinco's number may have a good possibility of matching the UOSteam ID method.
EUO needs a conversion, because it uses a right to left mod 26 function.
40938 / 26 = 1574 remainder 14
14 + 1 = 15 = O (letter)
1574 / 26 = 60 remainder 14
14 + 1 = 15 = O
gives us: OO
60 / 26 = 2 remainder 7
7 + 1 = 8 = H
gives us OOH
2 + 1 = 3 = C
gives an EUO id of OOHC (all letters)

So if you need further help with how to change a script, name or link the specific script here for a more specific example/help. :)

12TimesOver:
In my script library there is a script called "XIIxOveR's SuperStuff" which has a click and target option for getting item info if helpful.

X

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version