Author Topic: back in the saddle again! fell off gonna try er again  (Read 1223 times)

Offline realitybytezTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • realitybytez has no influence.
  • been searching for scripts
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
back in the saddle again! fell off gonna try er again
« on: November 22, 2020, 12:10:18 PM »
Hi my name is..... Steve

well back in the 90s i started playing ultima online like many people at the time my internet was slow and glitchy dial up hehe but i persevered, back then so many people played that housing was locked for like a year you could not place a new house. As a beginner it seemed like everything i did i got pked but again it was all part of the game. my first character was a warrior character skill gain back then was slow and difficult so if you had like 60 swords and 60 healing you were the man..

eventually i found a guild to join who was extremely active had a huge guild house and a super helpful mentality  i continued to play until my highschool graduation then i joined the military i played ultima on and off for the next 20 years never for very long because of the fact that i was moving around alot and always busy.

recently i have gotten back into the game with a vengeance i dont know much about the enhanced client so i continue to play the classic client so far i have built a 120 smith carp tink imbuer, i have a 120 tamer and am now working on a sampire which seems to be a very hard build for me i guess i am still used to relying on the healing ability to save my butt.

i have placed a castle which was my original in game goal now i am working on being able to solo some of the peerless bosses ( because of the fact i cant seem to find a guild active enough to actually arrange events) i cant even seem to make it through mel or dreadhorn yet but eventually i will get it done lol.

my other in game goals consist of finding a good guild, learning a little about scripting in order to create some simple scripts to help with the day to day grind and hopefully keep me from becoming disheartened about the fact i keep dying every time i try a peerless boss lol.

oh yeah i also have a t hunter and a 120 fisherman so i have been doing the fishing quests in hopes of eventually getting some cool rare without having to pay for it lol.

thanks again for keeping scripting alive.

Steve

freedom is only free until you have to buy it back

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: back in the saddle again! fell off gonna try er again
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2020, 05:50:34 PM »

A Warm Welcome!

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.6%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: back in the saddle again! fell off gonna try er again
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2020, 09:42:46 PM »
Welcome to SUO!

Offline realitybytezTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • realitybytez has no influence.
  • been searching for scripts