Author Topic: Back after more than a decade.  (Read 1338 times)

Offline VentrisTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Ventris has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Back after more than a decade.
« on: January 20, 2018, 05:35:15 PM »
UO was my first true mmorpg, I played from around 2000-2005.  I played many other mmos after including ffxi, wow, eq, eq2.  I left mmos quite a few years ago and I was having the itch, you know where you start listening to game music, reading news and whatnot.  So I decided to see if I could get my old accounts back, and sure enough I could.

Now when I played I remember discovering euo, it wasnt with a wealth of information back then.  It was a index web folder full of scripts which most didnt work.  Being a programmer irl I had huge fun fixing scripts and sharing with my close friends, and sure I spent a day in jail before when I got greedy.

But now Im back and old, and time is alot harder to come by so Ive been back at it, modding and fixing scripts, probably more than Im playing.  At least now I can check my desktop on my phone to make sure everything is going good.

Anyhow thats whats bringing me here, checking out a more active community with scripts and bad ideas.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +273
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Back after more than a decade.
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2018, 06:18:05 PM »

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +205
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2018, 06:39:25 PM »
Welcome to SUO!

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2018, 07:39:46 AM »
welcome to scriptuo.....
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Tags: