Author Topic: kids drinking hand sanitizer  (Read 4225 times)

Offline freddyTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • freddy has no influence.
  • Respect: +37
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
kids drinking hand sanitizer
« on: April 25, 2012, 08:11:54 AM »
How hard is it to get alcohol? When i was a teenager I had no problem getting alcohol. What the hell is wrong with these dumb teenagers

Offline Hoby

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Hoby barely matters.Hoby barely matters.
  • Respect: +79
    • View Profile
Re: kids drinking hand sanitizer
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2012, 08:42:56 AM »
we had to take the wall mounted ones out of the hopital, to many drunk natives drinking it too. 
I like you, your death shall be quick and painless!!
I may have alzheimers, but at least I don't have alzheimers.
Walruses are like vampires, only awesome
Pwned-The total domination or shut down of a person or thing. 
I believe a hangover is gods way of saying you kicked ass last night!
Life's to short to remove usb safely.

Offline lordraith

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • lordraith has no influence.
  • Respect: +3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2012, 09:14:50 AM »
  LOL, thats insane. I cant say i ever tasted it, but it smells kinda soapy. Wouldnt it taste like soap? ...or at least far too bad to tolorate? Well, I guess not, lol
Hey, if the Mayan's were right... at least we dont need to xmas shop this year... being lazy pays off, in the end. :D

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2012, 09:24:22 AM »
That is pretty messed up, but I new a group back in my day that where huffing freon from Car AC units !! It does not take much to get some people to try anything, but try getting them to eat there vegetables !!

Offline Trixta

• 69 Forever!
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Trixta has no influence.
  • Respect: +29
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2012, 02:53:31 PM »
I heard about this on the radio this morning on my way to work, First thought in my head was  "WTF" When I was a teenager all we did was Bribe the damn Circle K clerk with a 20 and got a few 30 packs, Or just have some other adult buy for us we didn't have to drink Hand Sanitizer wth? really lol!

Maybe these are the future leaders of our country and or world ....................  DOH!~

Offline Paulonius

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +162
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2012, 04:34:07 PM »
We called it "hey mister" -- because that was how I started the conversation with the guy going into the liquer store.

A friend and I tried smoking just about everything in the pantry, but I never drank anything intended as a cleaning supply or engine lubricant/cooler...
This coin declares Caesar is "Dictator for Life." He did serve as Dictator for the remainder of his life, but his life would end only a few weeks after this issue. For Caesar to put his image on coins and essentially declare himself king was too much for Brutus and his republican allies.

"If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough'
-Mario Andretti

"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
- General George Patton Jr

Offline Khameleon

• Script Tester - Team Leader
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
  • Respect: +238
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2012, 05:29:42 PM »
there was a few stories way back when, that told ppl not to use hand sanitizer on their babies hands, because they would put there hands in their mouth and if you did it often, the baby would end up Drunk....

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2012, 05:31:04 PM »
that's getting pretty desperate for a drink...
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2012, 04:45:32 AM »
Wow. That's all I have.... and it's not about the kids.

It's more a story about runaway media then anything else.

A half dozen kids are treated for alcohol poisoning in the greater Los Angeles metropolitan area.

So that's what... 6 out of 17.6 million? So lets make a news story about it and worry the world. Lets start a campaign to educate parents across the nation. Lets pull hand sanitizer off shelves and sell it behind the counter, lets card anyone buying anything that contains alcohol, lets all panic together shall we?

Add in some legislation, wait for the inevitable lawsuit to follow.

If this is happening it's because there are a half dozen idiot children out there who are too stupid to raid a parent's liquor. We should panic over their lacking the basic smarts to get their hands on some beer. Leave no child behind!!
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline Hoby

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Hoby barely matters.Hoby barely matters.
  • Respect: +79
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2012, 07:43:38 AM »
haha, thats what we used to do in highschool, raid the parents liquer stash and replace it with water! Hah.  Or the "hey mister" worked too.  Or my buddy would get a carhardt jacket and sunglasses, he was a big guy for 16 and most the time he could buy alcohol with out getting carded.  We had a bohemian club in high school about six of us would pool our money and my buddy would buy like a case of bohemian.  Bleh.  Don't know why we choose that brand.  ahh, the good ole' days!  i can't even remember how many times we got pulled over on a friday night with beer in the car, and underage and the cops would make us pour it all out then send us home with a threat that if they saw us the rest of the night we would go to jail. 
I like you, your death shall be quick and painless!!
I may have alzheimers, but at least I don't have alzheimers.
Walruses are like vampires, only awesome
Pwned-The total domination or shut down of a person or thing. 
I believe a hangover is gods way of saying you kicked ass last night!
Life's to short to remove usb safely.

Offline Khameleon

• Script Tester - Team Leader
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
  • Respect: +238
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2012, 01:19:09 PM »
I'm pretty sure in the state of California hand sanitizer is the cause of cancer too...

Offline Newsman

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 8
  • Newsman has no influence.
  • Respect: +38
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2012, 09:18:37 AM »
Apparently kids have decided to chemically extract alcohol from hand sanitizer rather than pay a random adult dirt bag outside the liquor store to buy them some liquor.

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.6%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 05, 2012, 08:10:47 AM »
The state of California deems everything to be a cause of cancer..I bet if you went to their website, there would be a warning that says California causes cancer. Happy cows give happy cancer :P

Tags: