Author Topic: Academic Bookcase  (Read 28910 times)

Offline Khameleon

• Script Tester - Team Leader
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
  • Respect: +238
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Academic Bookcase
« Reply #30 on: May 13, 2009, 02:39:10 PM »
you first have to do a small quest, talk to some chick walking around the entrance to bedlam. you have to collect some Unicorn ribs, uh.. kirin brain, and I forget the last item. bring it to the mayor in luna, then he gives you a note or something.. talk to the chick again, and you can now enter bedlam.   

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 13, 2009, 06:38:46 PM »
Where teh pictures and info sufficent or do we still need more info and to dig a little deeper?

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 13, 2009, 06:40:58 PM »
I did all that bu ti cannot find that spot in bedlam.  is there another level or is it in the champ room when u drop keys?

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 13, 2009, 06:50:24 PM »
Is this spot not where you go in the graveyard and go inside the mounment and then walk down stars to get to these items?

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 13, 2009, 06:51:29 PM »
going in there now.  havent been in there as i got poisoned walking over the first time

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 13, 2009, 06:59:08 PM »
so there is only one that spawns down here?

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 13, 2009, 07:27:34 PM »
The second one is some where near by but i havent found any pictures of its location.

Offline OracleTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Oracle barely matters.Oracle barely matters.
  • We always want something that we cannot have...!
  • Respect: +97
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 13, 2009, 10:39:20 PM »
Massacre,

I am trying to find where the top two images you have in your post are located.  I dont remember seeing a fountain or virtue tile anywhere in Bedlam. 

ORACLE
Get me a Straw...because I suck...!
PIXEL CRACK -- Love it! Crave it! Want it! Got to have it!

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 14, 2009, 03:07:11 AM »
the virtue tiles is from a house these books are placed in a house as a lockdown just to show the stats.

Offline OracleTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Oracle barely matters.Oracle barely matters.
  • We always want something that we cannot have...!
  • Respect: +97
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 15, 2009, 01:18:52 PM »
This is my new UO Obsession: ACADEMIC BOOKS !!!

I WANT them, I NEED them, I gotta HAVE them! 

Let's determine: Location of the spawned books. Frequency. Are they server up spawns, or on a timer?

And I would be more than happy to share with Endless Night and others on here -- I am not greedy, just want my FAIR share  :)

ORACLE
Get me a Straw...because I suck...!
PIXEL CRACK -- Love it! Crave it! Want it! Got to have it!

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 15, 2009, 01:46:07 PM »
well they are a level 8 artifact so that is basically every eight days of spawning.  THe exact hours are in the uo stratics FAQ for stealables.  It lists all the times for respawn.

the bottom left corner is for certain one spot.  I suspect the other is in the top book area

Offline Khameleon

• Script Tester - Team Leader
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
  • Respect: +238
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 18, 2009, 01:20:10 AM »
these books are still heavily camped so good luck :) and if you find the exact location please let us know. :)

Offline bajathief

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • bajathief has no influence.
  • Respect: +10
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 18, 2009, 05:12:46 PM »
I found the other one today. using UO north as a reference it is in the big building west of red death stables lower floor in the south west bedroom on the left side of the bed

Offline bajathief

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • bajathief has no influence.
  • Respect: +10
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 18, 2009, 05:21:24 PM »
The X/Y coords are
X=80
Y=1648

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 19, 2009, 06:55:31 AM »
Nice!  I wonder if it is a random spawn area between all the rooms down there like doom artis that have a random area.    it would be good info to find out for sure. 

This is very helpful!  Thank you bajathief.  I was thinking they were both downstairs.

Tags: