Author Topic: Luck and Lady Mel  (Read 1984 times)

Offline Line6Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Line6 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Luck and Lady Mel
« on: March 31, 2009, 10:18:23 AM »
Has anyone done a mel lately with around 3k luck? i am not getting anything :( after about 20 mels only a few items i've kept..

Anyone else getting this problem? any other bosses giving good looot?

Offline Ultima

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +160
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
Re: Luck and Lady Mel
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2009, 05:33:14 PM »
How are you getting 3000 in luck?

And luck is most noticeable on the mods of the items I don't think it has any bearing on actualy drops such as artifacts and crimsons. It will make a very noticeable difference to the intensity of properties on items. I can attest to that from doing Dreadhorn with 1300-1500 luck.

Offline Line6Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Line6 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Luck and Lady Mel
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2009, 10:59:39 PM »
How are you getting 3000 in luck?

And luck is most noticeable on the mods of the items I don't think it has any bearing on actualy drops such as artifacts and crimsons. It will make a very noticeable difference to the intensity of properties on items. I can attest to that from doing Dreadhorn with 1300-1500 luck.

Oh no, you misunderstood me. Im getting all the items, and the occasional artifact. Iam infact talking about intensities. When im hitting 3k luck and getting stuff like *Dagger - Luck 25 * and keeping only a few items after multiple Mels somthing is terribly wrong. just last summer i was getting bada$$ items.

I get 3k luck by going into Mel with two players. One is a tamer for agro purposes only...No luck just high cold resists for the crazy amounts of wither she casts in the beginning. I use an archer fullly decked out in Luck gear with a magical short bow 30 SSI, 48 DI, 140 Luck 48 Lower Def. Luck statue, perfection and the Jewl Set.

armor and bow - 1110
Jewl set - 400
perfection - 1000
Statue - 600
   = 3110 Total Luck

Tags: